Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 10+ rejections is a lot and enough to stop ya from trying

When ya get rejected for trying to get to know people...

• It’s based off of looks and people want ya gone because of how bad ya look

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • It’s a common part of life and even women go through it

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • It’s apart of the reason I may rope someday

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • It’s just just an answer get back on that horse and try again

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
How many people you know got flat out rejected that many times? Sure I can handle rejection/ take no for an answer because I got rejected from other things and trying to get a woman throughout life but people confuse tolerance and acceptance for learning from rejection. If you get flat out rejected from anyone it was because of your looks and they don’t want to be associated with you or get to know you and I don’t think most women can’t relate to that so they’ll never understand that. Getting rejected enough times has made me reject myself and walk away from this cruel game

I don’t even approach anymore cause rejection just leaves me to the state I was in before a state of bleakness

Last edited:
Rejection of women can be bearable, but rejection from society is not.

Meanwhile this bitch goes viral for getting rejected by chad.
3561648F-F6F9-48E3-875F-1DFD8DF0AEFB.jpeg
59D256A6-4593-4D3F-8824-FFA39126D7AB.jpeg

I had two rejections and that's two too many. I should have known better and not tried at all.

I already know I will get rejected so I won’t try

One rejection is enough, especially if it is the low tier Becky. Their ways of thinking are absolutely identical to each other and if someone rejects you, you’re automatically rejected by everyone else.

if you are asking out ugly foids and getting rejected it means you are shit tier to foids. some might use you for money beware.

One rejection is enough, especially if it is the low tier Becky. Their ways of thinking are absolutely identical to each other and if someone rejects you, you’re automatically rejected by everyone else.

Getting rejected by uglier women is THE worst. It cements your fate. At least with Stacy you have the excuse of "oh she's out of my league"

When ya get rejected for trying to get to know people...

Wait, do you want to know people or you want to fuck?
Meanwhile this bitch goes viral for getting rejected by chad.
3561648F-F6F9-48E3-875F-1DFD8DF0AEFB.jpeg
59D256A6-4593-4D3F-8824-FFA39126D7AB.jpeg
spoiled cunt didn't get what she wants for the first time in her life
women are pathetic

Last edited:
Looks get me rejected not only directly, but also by proxy. They also get me rejected much later down the line if I managed to form a friendship without them knowing what I look like. It's over

Meanwhile we are mocked, laughed at, gaslighted and blamed for our rejections.
Blamed for our rejections but we’re indirectly led into keep trying. Society isn’t kind to lonely men especially if your not a NEET living off the government in ya country. You get judged socially and financially even suspected of stuff ya wouldn’t do
Wait, do you want to know people or you want to fuck?

spoiled cunt didn't get what she wants for the first time in her life
women are pathetic
it’s natural to want both until ya get to the stage where ya lose ya ego and will to stay in society

it’s natural to want both until ya get to the stage where ya lose ya ego and will to stay in society

Having (male) friends is 100% possible as an incel, but approaching random dudes on the street would look weird and gay as fuck

Get a new hobby, do something that involves a community, preferably a mostly male one.

Having (male) friends is 100% possible as an incel, but approaching random dudes on the street would look weird and gay as fuck

Get a new hobby, do something that involves a community, preferably a mostly male one.
aren’t we bruvs right?

i don’t cold approach as I’m trapped in my head and feel to off looking to do so.