Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 10 reasons why I don't want kids

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I can't empathize or understand people that want to have kids. I googled this article:

All of the reasons pro-kid sound gross to me. Here are my 10 personal reasons why I don't want to have kids:

1. Traumatized from watching too much TCAP/Predator Poachers. I literally think every single normie is a Qanon pedo hunter that's out to falsely accuse me of pedophilia for just being 6 feet near a child. And then you become that Qanon pedo hunter yourself in worrying about your own child.
2. The world needs fewer asians, especially asian men. In general, manlets or uggos shouldn't breed.
3. Kids might end up incel like me, or more unlikely, total Chads that had sex as a teenager. Both scenarios are devastating.
4. Other nosy parents/ PTA meetings/ extracurriculars criticizing my parenting.
5. I don't want to ever revisit a stupid train math problem EVER again.
6. Kids don't consent to being born.
7. I'm afraid of being a strong role model, when I know deep inside I will always be a frightened boy that needs to be led, not lead.
8. I consider familial obligation a form of indentured servitude.
9. I don't want to take a kid to the doctor/dentist regularly. As an adult I practically never go to the doctor. And the dentist only once in a blue moon, but I remember going all the time as a kid.
10. Mediocrity. Too many kids are being pumped out from valueless serfs that lack generational vision. Life is a privilege, and one should only have kids when they know they truly have something worth passing down.

Last edited:
There's nothing redeeming or special about being born into clown world as a human

There's nothing redeeming or special about being born into clown world as a human
people have kids like it's some stupid milestone like owning a car. We don't live in a world where we really need small human clones of ourselves gaslit under the stockholm syndrome of our own delusions of grandeur. That's really the narcissism of parenting in a nutshell. There is nothing benevolent about parenting beyond subsistence.

Having kids was cooler when you had authority over them and their education, as well as over your wife.

subhuman cope

Suffering is stronger than pleasure, and if possible should be avoided at all costs. And since there's an asymmetry between existing and not existing (i.e. there's potential for suffering in existing whereas by not existing suffering can be avoided), we conclude that it's better to not exist at all.

Suffering is stronger than pleasure, and if possible should be avoided at all costs. And since there's an asymmetry between existing and not existing (i.e. there's potential for suffering in existing whereas by not existing suffering can be avoided), we conclude that it's better to not exist at all.
nothing is more overrated than life itself

You can even argue (depending on your moral values) that it's unethical to bring kids into this world. If you're interested in that topic I recommend reading Better Never to Have Been by David Benatar.

We're hardwired to have kids because that's what was needed to evolve, therefore the desire to have kids got reinforced over the generations. There's nothing inherently good about reproducing except satisfying that urge.

This is one of the biggest reasons in favor of not wanting kids tbh
It's not something you can take back later or affrord to regret. It's not like an item you buy and then you have buyer's remorse.
It's like being in a gang. Once you have made the decision to roll the die with someone else's fate by bringing them into this world you have to commit to that in some way for life.

Just Imagine having a daughter who will fuck around CHADS bring him home and you will have to accept it. A CHAD who whould bully you at school. It is the ultimate form of cuckoldry

I can't empathize or understand people that want to have kids. I googled this article:

All of the reasons pro-kid sound gross to me. Here are my 10 personal reasons why I don't want to have kids:

1. Traumatized from watching too much TCAP/Predator Poachers. I literally think every single normie is a Qanon pedo hunter that's out to falsely accuse me of pedophilia for just being 6 feet near a child. And then you become that Qanon pedo hunter yourself in worrying about your own child.
2. The world needs fewer asians, especially asian men. In general, manlets or uggos shouldn't breed.
3. Kids might end up incel like me, or more unlikely, total Chads that had sex as a teenager. Both scenarios are devastating.
7. I'm afraid of being a strong role model, when I know deep inside I will always be a frightened boy that needs to be led, not lead.
9. I don't want to take a kid to the doctor/dentist regularly. As an adult I practically never go to the doctor. And the dentist only once in a blue moon, but I remember going all the time as a kid.
10. Mediocrity. Too many kids are being pumped out from valueless serfs that lack generational vision. Life is a privilege, and one should only have kids when they know they truly have something worth passing down.
Bringing someone to this world is basically cucking him. Our fathers cucked us just like their fathers cucked them. It's an endless cycle of one generation giving the burden they received onto the next one, without giving a shit if they will be crushed under that burden.

We're hardwired to have kids because that's what was needed to evolve, therefore the desire to have kids got reinforced over the generations. There's nothing inherently good about reproducing except satisfying that urge.
Maybe Mexicans are hardwired to breed :feelskek:. Most people I know that are around my age, including myself, do not want kids. I think the drive to have kids has more to do with upbringing, and that this is separate from a general drive to fuck.

There's no such thing as non-existence

i would want kids. having kids might motivate me to stay alive.

Bringing someone to this world is basically cucking him. Our fathers cucked us just like their fathers cucked them. It's an endless cycle of one generation giving the burden they received onto the next one, without giving a shit if they will be crushed under that burden.
Imgaine bringing someone into this Clown World without their consent LMFAO. If it was 40 years ago, I would like to have kids ( if I could get some ass; in which I obviously don’t). But, I would never have kids now, even if I happend to ascend. Imagine bringing kids onto this earth just for them to be educated by drag queen story hour and turned into trannies by their school.

after you die, and before you're born, you don't exist.
How do you know this? Just because you don't have memories of that time, doesn't mean you didn't exist during that time. No one remembers when they sucked at their mother's teat as a baby, but they still were babies at one point.

How do you know this? Just because you don't have memories of that time, doesn't mean you didn't exist during that time. No one remembers when they sucked at their mother's teat as a baby, but they still were babies at one point.
Because I wasn't here. I didn't exist. The cells I made of were not part of this world. Also, I feel like we're using two different definitions of existence. Is an unconscious man who's here in this world existent?

Just Imagine having a daughter who will fuck around CHADS bring him home and you will have to accept it. A CHAD who whould bully you at school. It is the ultimate form of cuckoldry
That is exactly why I’d NEVER proceed to nut in a bitch (if I actually had the chance of getting sex) I would never risk having a daughter

The cells I made of were not part of this world.
The cells, and even the macromolecules inside your cells that make up your body are being recycled all the time by metabolism. If you live for another ten years it may be the case that every single cell or molecule is new, made up of the new food that you've eaten over that period of time.

Edit: also yeah even your baby cells came from your mom's food and your dad's cum
Also, I feel like we're using two different definitions of existence. Is an unconscious man who's here in this world existent?
Good, now we're getting more to the point. How can "an unconscious man" be "here in this world"? He may be existent...to you, the person who consciously looks at the separate unconscious man. The unconscious man is not present to himself, because he's unconscious.

You're not made of stuff. Your body may be, but you're not. You're pure awareness / consciousness (Descartes- I think therefore I am). You have an Arthur Schopenhauer avi so I thought you'd be into philosophy

Last edited:
The cells, and even the macromolecules inside your cells that make up your body are being recycled all the time by metabolism. If you live for another ten years it may be the case that every single cell or molecule is new, made up of the new food that you've eaten over that period of time.
Yeah, I aware of that. I was talking holistically, I think cells was a poor choice of words there. I fully agree with you on that cells recycle; I think it's every 7 years or so, I'm not sure.

We have this conscious experience of the world as humans -- to me that's existence. Now ofc, we can get philosophical and define existence however we please. That's fine, and we can have a discussion about that. I just wanted the define the terms first cuz oftentimes it ends up being the same thing, just different semantics.
Good, now we're getting more to the point. How can "an unconscious man" be "here in this world"? He may be existent...to you, the person who consciously looks at the separate unconscious man. The unconscious man is not present to himself, because he's unconscious.
yeah, in that case, from the unconscious man's pov, he does not exist. But from the other person's pov, he does. But we have the same issues as before here. If a man can be in a state of existence wouldn't that imply that at one point he was non existent? Because if he was always existent that would imply that our universe is static, but it isn't.
You have an Arthur Schopenhauer avi so I thought you'd be into philosophy
Yeah, I am. you can check out my threads where I touched upon some philosophical aspects of inceldom, if you want.
You're not made of stuff. Your body may be, but you're not. You're pure awareness / consciousness (Descartes- I think therefore I am)
But isn't the existence my consciousnesses contingent upon the existence of my body? At least for now, in the future we might be able to reconstruct human consciousnesses using computers (probably non discrete ones because our brains seem to be represented by continuous functions, which can only be approximated using Taylor series, SVD, etc.)

you're assuming male child, just have female child and you guarantee she won't end up incel and she guarantees you won't

You can even argue (depending on your moral values) that it's unethical to bring kids into this world. If you're interested in that topic I recommend reading Better Never to Have Been by David Benatar.
I found out just now that David wrote this book:

Amazon product ASIN 0470674512View: https://www.amazon.com/Second-Sexism-Discrimination-Against-Boys/dp/0470674512/ref=sr_1_3?crid=116ITPCW9JGY9&dchild=1&keywords=david+benatar&qid=1615635152&s=books&sprefix=david+bena%2Caps%2C218&sr=1-3

He was already based, and now we might as well give him an honorary Sainthood

I agree with 10. and 8.

I agree with 10. and 8.
The idea of having kids and letting them just become something thru self-discovery and a general liberal education is why cuckholdry is out of control. Kids should BE INSPIRED by their parents. Kids should be proud of what they look like and where they came from, and to deny this pride is to deny children a life of happiness. To allow birth without such ambitions is sadism. Only a parent's genes can make a child feel self-sufficient.

Last edited:

Yeah, I aware of that. I was talking holistically, I think cells was a poor choice of words there. I fully agree with you on that cells recycle; I think it's every 7 years or so, I'm not sure.

We have this conscious experience of the world as humans -- to me that's existence. Now ofc, we can get philosophical and define existence however we please. That's fine, and we can have a discussion about that. I just wanted the define the terms first cuz oftentimes it ends up being the same thing, just different semantics.

yeah, in that case, from the unconscious man's pov, he does not exist. But from the other person's pov, he does. But we have the same issues as before here. If a man can be in a state of existence wouldn't that imply that at one point he was non existent? Because if he was always existent that would imply that our universe is static, but it isn't.

Yeah, I am. you can check out my threads where I touched upon some philosophical aspects of inceldom, if you want.

But isn't the existence my consciousnesses contingent upon the existence of my body? At least for now, in the future we might be able to reconstruct human consciousnesses using computers (probably non discrete ones because our brains seem to be represented by continuous functions, which can only be approximated using Taylor series, SVD, etc.)
Yeah it can be a bit confusing with the semantics and using words to mean something. If you define existence as a continuous stream of memory and perception then you could say it depends on factors like brain, body (birth of it, death of it, changes in it), sleep, consciousness or unconsciousness, being on drugs, etc. But if you more vaguely define existence as a state of just "being" it's independent of all these factors. Even when you're sleeping the world is still there.

I definitely agree that the universe isn't static but it may have some kind of static substratum (like our universes do whenever we undergo deep sleep).

Sorry to be so harsh on one of your points but human brains will NEVER be able to be reconstructed with computers or mathematical functions, whether discrete or continuous, linear or nonlinear. That's a STEM transhumanist bullshit meme shilled by the demonic Satanic elite occultists in power. Human consciousness comes from God the Supreme Consciousness and death is not the end.

I have similar feelings. There is nothing nice to offer to a kid if I have one. I'd like to adopt to save a kid from the suffering he/she has from bad parents or an orphanage but €30k adoption costs are just too much. That's 2 years of raising money going to the system instead of the child.

people have kids like it's some stupid milestone like owning a car. We don't live in a world where we really need small human clones of ourselves gaslit under the stockholm syndrome of our own delusions of grandeur. That's really the narcissism of parenting in a nutshell. There is nothing benevolent about parenting beyond subsistence.