Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

10 conspiracy theories I believe in

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
1. Vaccines are useless and dangerous. A lot of drugs too.

2. Evolution doesn't exist (new alleles can be created, new genes never). We're the way we are because of God's design + original sin, not because we evolved to be like that.

3. Fever is good for health and should not be fought.

4. The shroud of Turin is true and proves Jesus' resurrection

5. The earth is stationary (it's the center of gravity of the universe, which revolves around it)

6. Moon landing was fake

7. 9/11 was staged

8. There are satanists in the elite who rape and eat children (pizza gate was real)

9. Races are not equal, and the white race is the best race

10. The jews are behind most of our problems.

And uh.. that's about it

mad men smoking GIF

PS: you don't need to agree with me on any of these

Last edited:
You can't be serious with 6 and 8 nigga

I agree with you on most of those but not 100%

2. Evolution doesn't exist (new alleles can be created, new genes never). We're the way we are because of God's design + original sin, not because we evolved to be like that.

5. The earth is stationary (it's the center of gravity of the universe, which revolves around it)

6. Moon landing was fake

7. 9/11 was staged

8. There are satanists in the elite who rape and eat children (pizza gate was real)

And uh.. that's about it

mad men smoking GIF

PS: you don't need to agree with me on any of these
Is 10 even a theory at this point? . Pretty much fact

you can't be serious with 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 and 10 nigga

Define satanists. Does satan even exist? There is no real way to prove any of the religious stuff is true

:yes:
-
-
-
-
6. Moon landing was fake
7. 9/11 was staged

I strongly agree to 7, 8, 9 and 10, suspicious about 3 - 6 and disagree to others .

The only one is majorly disagree with is 5

3 is the only correct one and it's not a conspiracy

Is 10 even a theory at this point? . Pretty much fact
I wanted to include "women should not have the same rights as men because they are less intelligent and mature" but it would be water on this forum (although extremely taboo IRL)

you can't be serious with 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 and 10 nigga
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Define satanists. Does satan even exist? There is no real way to prove any of the religious stuff is true
What Marina Abrahamovic does is what I call satanism, even if she doesnt call it that.
Any kind of weird ritual involving disturbing elements, such as sacrifices and/or blood, I call satanic.

I strongly agree to 7, 8, 9 and 10, suspicious about 3 - 6 and disagree to others .
django unchained film GIF

3 is the only correct one and it's not a conspiracy

It's extremely documented but a lot of doctors still dont know about it and will tell you in your face that fever will destroy your brain or something.

how the fuck can you majorly disagree with 5 but not with 6
The moon landing could've been faked since that was an important race between America and the Soviets to proved which one was better

The only one is majorly disagree with is 5

That's a complex one, I'll admit that. But I think the work of Robert Sungenis on the topic is pretty impressive.

It's extremely documented but a lot of doctors still dont know about it and will tell you in your face that fever will destroy your brain or something.
viral fever means you don't do anything and wait for it to go
bacterial fever means you need antibiotics

I agree with 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 10

The moon landing could've been faked since that was an important race between America and the Soviets to proved which one was better
bro the markings are literally still on the moon

viral fever means you don't do anything and wait for it to go
bacterial fever means you need antibiotics

So antibiotics will not fight the fever, It'll fight the bacterias. When the bacterias are gone, the fever will stop by itself.
In this case we are not fighting the fever itself like we do with antipyretics.

When I say the fever should not be fought I mean the temperature itself is not a problem - it's helping us. Of course it might be a reaction to a dangerous disease that should be fought.

What Marina Abrahamovic does is what I call satanism, even if she doesnt call it that.
Any kind of weird ritual involving disturbing elements, such as sacrifices and/or blood, I call satanic.
Its clear the Elite know what they are doing and want us to think what they do is bad even though its not. Sacrifices are normal in nature, if you want to eat then you need to sacrifice an animal. Also blood can be a an extremely good source of nutrients if it comes from a healthy animal

So antibiotics will not fight the fever, It'll fight the bacterias. When the bacterias are gone, the fever will stop by itself.
In this case we are not fighting the fever itself like we do with antipyretics.

When I say the fever should not be fought I mean the temperature itself is not a problem - it's helping us. Of course it might be a reaction to a dangerous disease that should be fought.
the problem is fever is common in most bacterial infections so you basically risk a lot if you don't know what you got.

I agree antipyretics are useless and are just used to alleviate the fever cause it bothers people. It's a cope to help with the meds if you have a bacterial infection.

If you have viral, you just have to wait it out.

1: Jews have power & influence

2: The great replacement is real

3: There's a cure for cancer that's supressed

4: All races are not equal in nature

5: Some famous people are trannies & not honest about it.

Trump shooting was staged

1 somewhat true
2 true
3 not sure
4 no idea
5 false
6 true
7 true
8 true
9 somewhat true
10 true

what do u think about
dead internet theory
big foot
nasca lines
hollow earth
titanic sinking
mk uktra
population of earth

Define satanists. Does satan even exist?
if satan exist then so will god and if god exist why it cant god kill it and if he cant or wont why is it a god. if it aint a god then there wont be any satan.

What do you think about germ theory vs miasma theory?

what do u think about
dead internet theory
big foot
nasca lines
hollow earth
titanic sinking
mk uktra
population of earth

DIT : don’t believe it, I think you guys are definitely real, and so are the cucks who write on IT, MSM and so on

Big foot : no idea never investigated, even if true it would just be a big animal I guess

Nasca line : never looked into it too much

Tintanic sinking : back when I looked into it there was definitely some intriguing elements especially the dates and how to coincide with other sinking but I haven’t looked for a whole

MK ultra : real and documented tbh

Pop on earth : no idea