Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

10/10 Stacy becomes Incel

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Girls can't be ince...
1-5.jpg

Hopefully she treats all men the same now that she knows what it's like to be ignored by the opposite gender

ugly old hag LMFAO

Sophia Loren mogs her.

I just love to see people grow old, rot and die. I love to witness pure and slow suffering. It's so beautiful to see this. She must hate herself now when she looks at the mirror.

I'm sure there are some grandaddies that are trying to hit that.

Also women can't be incel. It's super rare and you can bet that most of them can still get sex. They cry in forever alone but some cawk is just a text away.

7339er said:
ugly old hag LMFAO

It's from the years of make up to satisfy Chad, fake up is known to sag skin and fuck it up in the long term. Lol that cake on her face is dry as fuck

iiiTeMpeR said:
Hopefully she treats all men the same now that she knows what it's like to be ignored by the opposite gender

JFL if you think they change because of that. Conceited forever

Sub8Hate said:

Also women can't be incel. It's super rare and you can bet that most of them can still get sex. They cry in forever alone but some cawk is just a text away.

It's not about her being incel or not...

It's about being on top of the world only to grow old and lose everything. To be in dirt, old and rotten. Unwanted. After life of glory and perfect looks, she's nothing now, all gone. That's much worse than being incel forever, it hurts so much more. It kills a person mentally.

Sub8Hate said:

ik lol don't worry, I've been part of the community long enough and I'm fully blackpilled, I've seen first hand how girls treat me and how they talk to me compared to my attractive guy friends.

Girl who thinks she is incel = "I don't wanna date a sub 8! ughhhhhhh im sooo lonely!!!"

mental_out said:
The sad thing is she won't be incel, she'll still have men wanting to fuck her.

FACT

Femails cannot be incel at all.

People get old, we get it Temper.

Holy shit.

I'd fuck her, and if I'd fuck her then you know chad as well as some normies would too AKA = Females can't be incel.

jagged0 said:
I'd fuck her, and if I'd fuck her then you know chad as well as some normies would too AKA = Females can't be incel.

ik lol

I bet she still gets some dick
Men have all sorts of fetishes

Sad thing is she still gets 30x more dick than even Chadlites get pussy while looking like that.

Ehh, I'd fuck her if given the chance.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Girls can't be ince...
1-5.jpg

women can't be incels. you know for a fact some chad would still fuck her entirely based on the fact that she's an old lady.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dauiSi2nKTI[/video]