Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 10/10 faces dont exist and everyone who claims otherwise is coping

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
There is no such as a 10/10 facially speaking, for both men and women. I know a lot of simps on Social Media and even some users here like to call every white Becky they see a 10/10, but people arent aware how rare even a 8/10 is for a woman. A 10/10 cant have a single facial failo, needs 100% facial symmetry and needs 100% perfect facial ratios, which is pretty much impossible to have since every human has a bit of asymmetry.

Note again that im talking about face/PSL and not body or SMV.

I agree

The only reason 10/10 even exists, is because those people tap into a certain "niche" appeal if that makes sense which makes people who find that niche appealing find them just that bit more appealing.

Ya, exactly. There is no 10/10.

‘But I know a blonde Stacey coworker who’s a 10’. :soy:

Last edited:
A Woman becomes a 10/10 when you fall in love with her

I've seen guys with perfect faces. Most women lack bones

Low IQ thread.A 100% “perfect” face would never be attractive because it looks like an AI generated face and unnatural so it couldn’t be attractive if a face is 100% symmetrical or “golden ratio”.Attractiveness is not subjective (water) but isn’t necessary about those things it’s about bone structure, skin color, how clean your face is and so on

Ya, exactly. There is no 10/10.

‘But I know a blonde Stacey coworker who’s a 10’. :soy:
Overrating toilets too much should be a warnable offense on here tbh

Low IQ thread.A 100% “perfect” face would never be attractive because it looks like an AI generated face and unnatural so it couldn’t be attractive if a face is 100% symmetrical or “golden ratio”.Attractiveness is not subjective (water) but isn’t necessary about those things it’s about bone structure, skin color, how clean your face is and so on
Thats why harmony is important. Even with a decent browridge and a strong jaw you can look ugly if you have bad ratios and it doesnt fit with the rest of your face

I agree

The only reason 10/10 even exists, is because those people tap into a certain "niche" appeal if that makes sense which makes people who find that niche appealing find them just that bit more appealing.
So basically SMV

I've seen guys with perfect faces. Most women lack bones
It's probably just a good picture. To be a 10/10, you need to look godly in motion and have no bad pictures/angles (impossible).

This Tyrone descends hard in motion:

View: https://youtu.be/iS6pDY_VSRI?si=efb6_DV5sPNxnPTd

I think a 10/10 face is simply a face which would get "perfect" rating. Doesn't mean it has to be flawless. Video games, for example, get a 10/10 rating all the time even though they might have minor flaws. It just means, idk, top 5% or so. So 1/10 and 10/10 might be rarer than 5/10 or 6/10 but also not impossible to find.

Can't trust anything on social media, so if there is a 10/10 face, it's not there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back