Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 10,000th post!!!

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Confetticat
Dancing cat
Dancing cat
Dancing cat
Confetticat

I finally have 10,000 posts!!!! No more Orangeceldom!!! I thought this day would never come. I remember when I joined the forum and thought it would take me 1 billion years to ever get to overlord never mind luminary. Almost 2 years later and I now have luminary. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
View attachment 196925

I finally have 10,000 posts!!!! No more Orangeceldom!!! I thought this day would never come. I remember when I joined the forum and thought it would take me 1 billion years to ever get to overlord never mind luminary. Almost 2 years later and I now have luminary. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

congrats.

Congrats. I have the same goal

It’s still orange boyo

I will never be red :(

gz boyo, based music of choice :feelsokman::feelsautistic:

Also love your catmeme. Is only the one with the gun and party hat OC or the template as well?

Also love your catmeme. Is only the one with the gun and party hat OC or the template as well?
the sadcat template isn't mine tbh but I made the gun and party hat with confetti images.

Congratulations, I'm near 10k as well.

the sadcat template isn't mine tbh but I made the gun and party hat with confetti images.
1d8.jpg
this is the original picture ( I think the face is edited tho)

congrats lad, you have truly surpassed your own expectations :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Suifuel for graycels, bluecels, lighbluecels also

Time to party :feelsLightsaber:

Time to party :feelsLightsaber:
tbh, I was supposed to study today but I spent it postmaxxing instead. It is time to party though it took me almost 2 years to get to here.

congrats. mogs my ascending from greyceldom thread to oblivion

Nice man I remember you talking about this lots a while ago

post mogs me hard ngl

Congrats OP, I'll catch up to you by April

Congrats buddy boyo, I'll reach there soon.

you are my favorite catcel

Great work man, that red screen name colour looks so much better than the orange one ngl