Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL $10,000 reward offered for info in fatal shooting of Asian deputy recruit in the bay area, $240,000 offered for beating death of giga stacy foid in LA

Looking at pictures of women is already taken more seriously than killing men, what did you expect?

This is fucking unreal

It has more to do with how we don't value police officers.

It’s a very cucked world tbh, I hate this planet. It’s over :cryfeels:

this cunt stacy got stabbed not beat. good tyrone.

Where's the Stacy :lul::lul::lul::lul:
NOW IMAGINE THE FUCKING WORLD WAR THAT WOULDVE STARTED IF AN ACTUAL STACY WAS KILLED :lul::lul::lul:

Where's the Stacy :lul::lul::lul::lul:
NOW IMAGINE THE FUCKING WORLD WAR THAT WOULDVE STARTED IF AN ACTUAL STACY WAS KILLED :lul::lul::lul:
exactly this

where is the fucking stacy lmao

at least she is dead

Not a native speaker, but it's my first time seeing the word slain used in conjunction with a person rather than fantasy creatures like dragons.
Trucel trait

Stacy got murked. It's a jfl, clown world, hypocrisy situation on multiple levels.

1. Because random people are murdered on a daily basis every single day yet the media focused on her since she was a young attractive blond girl. (similar to missing white woman syndrome)

2. The race of the attacker is viewed as some passé, glossed over fact once again rather than calling out niggers for their violent crimes. (Similar to last year when the media pushed #stopasianhate as a thing that people saw as a white supremacist issue even though 90% of those attacks were committed by black and hispanic men).

At this point im completely checked out mentally from participating in this zogbot world.

Last edited:
Not a native speaker, but it's my first time seeing the word slain used in conjunction with a person rather than fantasy creatures like dragons.
what's your native language?

Jfl. Can't make this shit up. Asian man gets shot and killed in a road rage and who happened to be a Sheriffs deputy recruit set to graduate in a couple of months. Only $10,000 offered.

Random black dude beats stacy to death in soCal. and a whopping $240,000 is offered.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZQVx9kImBc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx94o4D0Mxw

Does she have a rich family that has added to the reward?

I really can't see the police or a government agency just randomly offering 6 figure rewards for a woman, it must be that her family supplied the money.

Does she have a rich family that has added to the reward?

I really can't see the police or a government agency just randomly offering 6 figure rewards for a woman, it must be that her family supplied the money.
I don't think she would be working part time in a furniture store if she had parents that rich

I thought cop killers get the fire and brimstone treatment they probably hated him for being Asian

View: https://youtu.be/pE5dU1x6h8w

This man killed a black female cop when cops caught him they beat him to the point he lost one of his eyes. He's a big dude too

I thought cop killers get the fire and brimstone treatment they probably hated him for being Asian

View: https://youtu.be/pE5dU1x6h8w

This man killed a black female cop when cops caught him they beat him to the point he lost one of his eyes. He's a big dude too

No, it has to do with how society worships women.

We don't vilify cop killers that much anymore, things have changed. Cops are the enemy now. Also, vigilante justice by cops is ESPECIALLY being cracked down on in the post-BLM age.

We don't vilify cop killers that much anymore, things have changed. Cops are the enemy now. Also, vigilante justice by cops is ESPECIALLY being cracked down on in the post-BLM age.
Maybe so, but the fact a foid has 24x the amount reward is a sign females are treated like goddesses in society.

Maybe so, but the fact a foid has 24x the amount reward is a sign females are treated like goddesses in society.

A civilian female. Cops getting killed is "part of the plan."

and of course it was tyrone behind it :feelskek: keep pushing globohomo retarded foids

Who's plan?

The plan that society has accepted. Cops dying is "sad," I guess, but it's like soldiers dying. It's supposed to happen. That's part of the job.

The plan that society has accepted. Cops dying is "sad," I guess, but it's like soldiers dying. It's supposed to happen. That's part of the job.

Society has also accepted women as goddesses, that's part of the plan.

why did he beat her up just for fun?

How the fuck is that a stacy?

Stacy? Hell the fuck no :lul:
How the fuck is that a stacy?
Some guys really need to jerk off before they make any ratings, because outside of post nut clarity they can't rate to save their own lives. No way she's a stacy with a five head like that. She's one of those women that MUST wear long hair, because she'd look retarded with a short hair style.

Jesus you guys don't consider that a stacy?

A stacy implies a young white foid in the 17-24 age range thats either blonde or has brown hair. With a cute look. Not a sexy look but a cute foid next door look.

But I've seen the pics you guys posted of "Stacies" and they are all landwhales with over-sized disgusting protruding tits and asses.

Incel.is version of stacies =

Objective stacies =

Again, notice the young, blonde, and "cute" neotenous look vs the hot or sexy look in the first two examples. Many of you guys consider the first two actual stacies. You guys... The the objective stacies actually have large eyes and a natural cute look. And that foid that got murdered had a cute look with large eyes. Here are other pics of her:

Last edited:
lots of incels here are tallfags :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: who priotize bodies over face

their preference might be inheritated from their parents :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: it might be reason why they're ugly.

if their parents prioritized face over body maybe they'd not be tallfags :feelsthink:
True. A lot of users here don't consider her a stacy yet she fuckin made it to national news for fucks sake lol. Like this foid:

Last edited:
made me die your right lol :feelsthink::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Say 100 deathnic worker men die for one reason or another. We can just import an extra 100 at next to no cost for us. Heck make it 500 extra imports so we have spares.

We know with surveillance videos we will find who did it. We could even get currycels in India looking back through a bunch of video recordings to find out what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back