Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

10,000 German soldiers died in the Messines sapper explosions during WWI

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Wow. Apparently the British spent two years digging kilometers of tunnels under German lines and filling them up with explosives. And when they were finished they detonated all the mines at once killing about 10,000 German soldiers in a matter of minutes.

The British devils detonated the mines at 3am in the morning at a time when people are usually in the deepest phase of their sleep.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jesWxr88uo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4FCXbzlaPE

Last edited:
I remember hearing about this, apparently the explosion could be heard as far away as London.

Anglos are intelligent no doubt, many White achievements come from them.

However, they also have this kind of "shifty" gene or behavioral mannerism which other Germanics(such as their continental kin here)lack.

I really have to wonder what it is about Anglos, because although they are visibly very White & have phenotypical overlaps with other NW Euros & even Meds to some degree, they characteristically differ in quite a few ways.

Every fully-blooded Anglo I've met online(yes, some do exist & do associate with the broader WN community) always has this general sense of "superiority" about them. For example, a friend of mine who is one explained to me how immigration from non-Anglo Europeans did contribute to issues within American society, which to be fair he did cite some resources for & argued it well & it is pretty much true in a sense, but it was the general sense of smugness I disliked.

I have to wonder what it is really: Geographic factors might not be the case, since Celts inhabited those islands for much longer & still do, yet they are characteristically very different in many ways. Genetically, Anglos are similar to all NW Euros, so I'm not sure if genes factor in as much here, though I do suspect some very "shifty" gene does lurk down in them.

@Regenerator @Chudpreet

I remember hearing about this, apparently the explosion could be heard as far away as London.

However, they also have this kind of "shifty" gene or behavioral mannerism which other Germanics(such as their continental kin here)lack.

I really have to wonder what it is about Anglos, because although they are visibly very White & have phenotypical overlaps with other NW Euros & even Meds to some degree, they characteristically differ in quite a few ways.

Every fully-blooded Anglo I've met online(yes, some do exist & do associate with the broader WN community) always has this general sense of "superiority" about them. For example, a friend of mine who is one explained to me how immigration from non-Anglo Europeans did contribute to issues within American society, which to be fair he did cite some resources for & argued it well & it is pretty much true in a sense, but it was the general sense of smugness I disliked.

I have to wonder what it is really: Geographic factors might not be the case, since Celts inhabited those islands for much longer & still do, yet they are characteristically very different in many ways. Genetically, Anglos are similar to all NW Euros, so I'm not sure if genes factor in as much here, though I do suspect some very "shifty" gene does lurk down in them.

@Regenerator @Chudpreet
Anglo countries have always been weak on the Jews. Even Apartheid South Africa & Jim Crow America accepted them as "White"

There is actually no one that I respect more in human history than Hitler. He was truly the last stand as there's just no possible way the Jews can ever be overthrown at this point. In the literal sense WW2 really did eternally seal the fate of the world. Anyone who's remotely intelligent recognizes we are truly living in a dystopian hellhole in every sense, with absolutely no salvation in sight.

Sometimes I wonder if choosing not to invade Russia in the dead of winter would've made a difference, or if the US hadn't committed the ultimate war crime of nuking hundreds of thousands of civilians while claiming to be the good guys. Either way, that was indeed the most catastrophic event in human history and as much as I would've loved to live during that time to be part of the Luftwaffe and slaughter hundreds of Allied soldiers it wouldn't have made a difference. I absolutely despise US veterans and people who demonize Hitler, which is the vast majority of the world population.

@Regenerator @Chudpreet
Every more highly developed nation has a sense of superiority over a lower-developed nation. The Germans did not consider Poles to be people. The British despised the Germans and used the media to dehumanize them to the level of the Huns.

The English are like Jews
Cruel soulless and masterful liars and deceivers
If you have any celtic blood mixed in with your Anglo blood , like me, you realise this

The English are like Jews
Cruel soulless and masterful liars and deceivers
If you have any celtic blood mixed in with your Anglo blood , like me, you realise this
Why are the English so different from other Germanic peoples?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back