Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 1 rep maxxes, bench press, deadlift, squat, ohp.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
my 1 rep maxes are shit. I never took gymcelling serious and never ate more than like 1500 cals a day.

1rep maxes:
Bench: 37.5kg 82.6lbs
Deadlift: 80kg 176lbs
Squat: 50kg 110lbs
Over head press: 30kg 66.1lbs

i weigh 125lbs last time i checked

brag thread tbh

Dont worry. just keep working and you will improve tbh

Dont worry. just keep working and you will improve tbh
these are normal (starting) numbers?
i feel like i get mogged everytime i got to the gym

@HighTGymcel

its normal i started with naked bar which was 20kg ull improve just dont do it when there is teen foids nearby cause they will giggle at u and traumatize u

you say you never took gymceling serious etc. then yeah its normal and if i assume you were LDARING at home all day. pretty normal.

just keep it up and you will improve tbh. dont worry

its normal i started with naked bar which was 20kg ull improve just dont do it when there is teen foids nearby cause they will giggle at u and traumatize u
yeah i started with the bar too
you say you never took gymceling serious etc. then yeah its normal and if i assume you were LDARING at home all day. pretty normal.

just keep it up and you will improve tbh. dont worry
im going to start it srs, im getting a job soon hopefully so i can afford my own food and i can try get more calories and protein

yeah i started with the bar too

im going to start it srs, im getting a job soon hopefully so i can afford my own food and i can try get more calories and protein
good luck bro :feelsokman:

Over head press: 30kg 66.1lbs

I really need to do that exercise. What about the shoulder press though?
How long have you been training? Why did not you take it serious? You can do more than that and you know it.
its normal i started with naked bar

I started naked as well, like really naked...

I really need to do that exercise. What about the shoulder press though?
How long have you been training? Why did not you take it serious? You can do more than that and you know it.
about 1 year ago i first went to the gym with a friend, didnt take it serious because i didnt have enough calorie intake and since diet is 70% of working out etc it dissuaded me. But year im getting a job and im getting back into the training.
good luck bro :feelsokman:
thanks a lot bro

about 1 year ago i first went to the gym with a friend, didnt take it serious because i didnt have enough calorie intake and since diet is 70% of working out etc it dissuaded me. But year im getting a job and im getting back into the training.

This is good. Hitting the gym is legit. It is just you and the weights.

how much u bench now

With my penis?
I can do 220 lbs, perhaps a bit more. I go for multiple repetitions with 180 lbs and 200 lbs though.

yea too bad my gym allows holes

Same, I do not like it as well, although it gives me the opportunity to lift some females.

i dropped like month ago i might comeback once weather will get better

Stop it. The weather has nothing to do with it. In summer 2018 I walked 6 km to the gym to exercise and then another 6 km back. You need the urge to kill yourself at the gym. Your hands need to bleed after numerous deadlifts.

I'm too high inhib to try tese things you listed at the Gym. I remember, when I started Gym last year, I bench pressed 10 KG on each side and then was tired af. Soon, when I feel strong enough I will go back to it and try it.

My weight is 70 KG (154 lbs)

Those are pretty bad, but not completely hopeless. Alright for your weight. I take it you're fairly lean, so you need to gain weight if you want those numbers to go up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back