Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

#1 reason why white guys are lucky as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does any incel browse instagram? That's the normiesphere. If you enjoy the normiesphere or envy the normie's life, you're just a failed extrovert and a failed normie at heart.

Why does any incel browse instagram? That's the normiesphere. If you enjoy the normiesphere or envy the normie's life, you're just a failed extrovert and a failed normie at heart.

so i can have more suifuel to eventually kill myself soon

I don't get it

What does that have to do with white guys?

NTmaxxing

I'm white and I still suffer

Just don't be an incel in 2k18

the hottest women of every race are reserved exclusively for whites.

stop posting race-bait threads faggot

Fuck, objectively one of the best looking girls i've ever seen. Top tier genetics for a foid and looksmatched to top tier chads, this is what gigachad should be dating instead of fucking 5/10's

Every incel envy normie life.

How does a random IG with stacies make incel whites lucky? #StillNotBanging

They're lucky they have people like you bending at the knees for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.