Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 1 of the hardest pills to swallow is that I'm never gonna see my dad again

reptiles17

reptiles17

Shower maxed and no fap maxed incel
-
I can't take it I miss him like hell it's been 5 years and I still can't move on he wasn't the greatest dad but he was my dad he was there for me for the first 16 years of my life and then in an instant he got swept away.

And I never even got to say he was right my younger self was a delusonal moron who would spend hours on useless shit like Yu-Gi-Oh or fucking anime vids on dog shit useless copes that bring nothing.

And then you have fuckers here hating on there parents when they never had to go through that fucking grief at 16 it still haunts me to this day :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He's dead and he's gone this hurts to think about why is reality so fucking cruel

Idgaf about my dad he's the reason I'm in this bitch ass world

Damn that's brutal, was it a natural death or accident?

It was neither it was due to a stroke unfortunately it's so hurtful to think about I was 16 at the time for 16 years I knew the man and now he's dead for 5 years my personality has done a 180 since his death I don't play games touch anime or do that shit anymore

All subhuman parents are bad for procreating they deserve no sympathy

Yeah but they look after you they care for you no 1 else will believe me I've lived it for 5 fucking years it's been hell

Did he live an unhealthy lifestyle that caused stroke?

Yeah it's a very young age to lose a parent. I knew a curry friend that lost his dad when he was 10 years old due to cancer, ever since then he's legit not been the same. I'm lucky I'm not too close to my parents + I lost most of my feelings by being blackpilled so when they pass away it shouldn't be too harsh for me.

He lived a unhealthy life style in that he did ridiclius hours but he wasn't unhealthy in his eating habits or smoking.

I’m sorry bro, this sounds really brutal. I can’t imagine going through that kind of loss at that age.

What do you do in your free time now.