Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1 month ago today, r/Incels was banned.

BF8211

BF8211

Greycel
RIP to the greatest subreddit to ever exist. Nothing triggered roasties, white knights, and normies like that sub did. Hard to believe it has been a month already.

My life hasn't been the same since. RIP.

RIP

gone but not forgotten

RIP

/r/incels, you will be missed forever.

I liked being in the center of attention. This place on the other hand seems like a masonic lodge

I remember that day profoundly.

It was the day in which I went on an LSD trip while going around campus and doing everyday normal things.

The whole rest of the day was good until I came home and realized that the subreddit was banned, then I felt intense bad for the rest of the week.

mental_out said:
I think it's comfier this way, I quite enjoy it even though a few incels seem to hate this place.

I think it's good, but I just don't like it as much as r/incels, because a lot of Lookism trash are coming onto this board. You can tell exactly who the Lookism faggots are. The one who do femoid worshiping threads. Fucking pathetic.

overlystinkypants said:
I liked being in the center of attention. This place on the other hand seems like a masonic lodge

Lmao

RIP. Fucking normies and stacies always win. At least they can never shut this place down.

mental_out said:
tbh it's hard to separate them from the incels with the exception of the really obvious ones, and not all of them are terrible, people like faceandlms produce some genuinely good content. but honestly id probably agree that we should come down a lot harder on that crap, it's getting annoying as fuck now

That shit needs to go

Can't believe you didn't retaliate when Reddit banned the subforum.

Never Forget 07/11/17

R.I.P

Online Predator said:
Can't believe you didn't retaliate when Reddit banned the subforum.

> Implying we have any sort of say or power on that cuck website

mental_out said:
tbh it's hard to separate them from the incels with the exception of the really obvious ones, and not all of them are terrible, people like faceandlms produce some genuinely good content. but honestly id probably agree that we should come down a lot harder on that crap, it's getting annoying as fuck now

FaceandLms belongs here. I thought that guy was originally from Sluthate which makes complete sense why we relate more to him. Sluthate was a better site. It was 25+ virgins on there. It is the closest we can relate to, but unfortunately Sluthate is pretty much done and has been taken over. I always look at sluthate and members who were on Puahate as allies. The rest of those other faggots can go fuck off and die.

we hardly knew ye

rest in peace

and that's good, mods were absolutely retarded and when you said anything that they didn't like it was insta-ban

Im glad I was a part of it, the sub gave me great lifefuel.

gay_fag said:
and that's good, mods were absolutely retarded and when you said anything that they didn't like it was insta-ban

@mental_out

mental_out said:
people only got banned if they said stupid shit and were clearly trying to troll

Can you repeat the good times and ban him pls?

BF8211 said:
RIP to the greatest subreddit to ever exist. Nothing triggered roasties, white knights, and normies like that sub did. Hard to believe it has been a month already.

RIP. My heart sank when i went on there and saw it was banned. I feel bad because i was away from reddit when it happened and i found out from a normie i was BTFO'ing on another sub. Its nice that we have this, i thought i'd lost all the bros from r/incels forever. At least some of them are here. Its not the same though.

mental_out said:
is he known on lookism or something?

Not but for his nickname and his comment is clearly an outsider trying to troll.

PURGE

mental_out said:
people only got banned if they said stupid shit and were clearly trying to troll

and by stupid shit you mean things that you didn't like not allowing a discussion whatsoever

It was dead anyway. I'm honestly glad they killed it.

mental_out said:
Let me guess, you're not an incel and trundled telling everyone they were wrong.

discussion was allowed, but if you came in with some shit tier "lolol just lift guys" tier advice no shit you got banned.

I am an incel and I am blackpilled as fuck but apparently you are disallowed to give any glimmer of hope to guys who look slightly better than blackopscel

RIP MY SWEET, SWEET PRINCE CASTLE, YOU WILL BE MISSED.

People who thinks it was for good should be hammered, there was no place with better quality content

RIP to the fallen, you will be missed

Sergeantincel said:
See you, space cowboy

Spike_Spiegel_Profile.0.0.jpg

I fucking hated when they went private and locked many of us out. Requests for access were usually ignored. At least there is no need to hide here.

Feelsbadman. It really was the GOAT subreddit.

I was hoping you'd all come back to 4/r9k/ permanently

Rest in peace r/incels

the only thing that annoys me is i cant use the reddit app on my phone when im in class, i have to use a browser

anincelforlifelol said:
FaceandLms belongs here. I thought that guy was originally from Sluthate which makes complete sense why we relate more to him. Sluthate was a better site. It was 25+ virgins on there. It is the closest we can relate to, but unfortunately Sluthate is pretty much done and has been taken over. I always look at sluthate and members who were on Puahate as allies. The rest of those other faggots can go fuck off and die.

I was on SH. Old memories now. That was b4 my surgery.

whogivesafucc said:
Lmao

RIP. Fucking normies and stacies always win. At least they can never shut this place down.

Brutal blackpill. The better looking people always win. Especially when female.

RIP. I was proud to have been a regular for the final three months. I only wished I had joined during the boom of May '16.

Sadly this place is infested with PUAfags, noncels and trolls. Many truecels from the old place have given up and let this new wave of users dictate the culture of the board. We should have gotten the hardcore 200 in and closed the doors for a while, before Lookism could invade, so we could establish the same culture here that we had back on the sub. It seems the board would rather be popular and mainstream, rather than truecel and isolationist. I was all for spreading the Black Pill outside the incelosphere, then we lost our home because of all the excessive attention we got. We need to protect our own community first.

It was a hell of a ride while it lasted. Wish I saved some of the better memes.

o7

anincelforlifelol said:
I thought that guy was originally from Sluthate which makes complete sense why we relate more to him. Sluthate was a better site. It was 25+ virgins on there. It is the closest we can relate to, but unfortunately Sluthate is pretty much done and has been taken over. I always look at sluthate and members who were on Puahate as allies. The rest of those other faggots can go fuck off and die.

Sluthate went into the right direction. I remember cats saying that we need more hardcore misogyny. So the idea was to focus on hating women. Sadly, they fucked it up technically, lots of content was lost and then even the last few users migrated to lookism. Still, they/he correctly sensed that the focus matters. It matters if you focus on looks, being an incel, not believing in pua ... or if the center, the fundament of your site is hatred for sluts.

The banning was (according to mainstream media outlets) due to violent threats or something along those lines

But if you look at past actions by cuck tears member they made accounts posing as incels and incited violence in their posts while having names in reference to Elliot Rodger http://archive.is/UGCFF

Also before /r/incels went private you had a verified poster of /r/incels forgetting to log off his account and re-posting the post he just made to inceltears http://archive.is/AqsAW https://kek.gg/i/DRSwz.png <--- Summary of this is basically person(s) were posing as incels, made some retarded posts then logged into inceltears account to say look at what those incels are coming up with now.....pretty fucking twisted.

RIP.

Amazing subreddit that told the truth.

r/incels felt like a fraternity, and brotherhood. I'm still mad that it got banned fucking cucks and stupid femoids

I like this place actually, I just miss some of the guys from reddit: Alia, orangefez2311, basedtruecel, rippedrichandincel, lookismisreal and many more. None of them is really active here sadly.

modus_coperandi said:
basedtruecel, rippedrichandincel, lookismisreal

Pretty sure all three of these have posted on here and either left or got banned or something.

I just found it a month or 2 before it got banned so im probably not as attached to is as some are here. when was the sub first made?

and yeah RIP r/incels

blickpall said:
Pretty sure all three of these have posted on here and either left or got banned or something.

i really doubt they were banned.

retarded_dumbshit said:
i really doubt they were banned.

Might have confused a warning/report for a ban then, when I was skimming through previous actions.

It's not as funny, it sucks on mobile, and there are less normies getting brutally black pilled. r/incels was way better

cookinbreakfast said:
It's not as funny, it sucks on mobile, and there are less normies getting brutally black pilled. r/incels was way better

That's an important point really. The normie outcry (and any form of discourse) is something that is really missing here. I also think a lot of quality contributors there were edgy normie redditors who just tried to be controverse. Many of the creative content creators unfortunately didn't come.

modus_coperandi said:
I like this place actually, I just miss some of the guys from reddit: Alia, orangefez2311, basedtruecel, rippedrichandincel, lookismisreal and many more. None of them is really active here sadly.

@"modus_coperandi", Lookismisreal & Rippedrichandincel are active on the other site.

I'm sure you know what site I'm referring to.