Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1 inch ruined my life.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
1 more inch and i would have been 6 foot exactly. now i stand in brutal 5 foot 11 territory

foids probably know.

Better than being 5’6

You can just larp 6ft

Better than being 5'10

ovER, 6 feet might not even be enough for foids some day

ovER, 6 feet might not even be enough for foids some day
in big cities i wouldnt be suprised if 6 foot 2 is like the standard for hookups on dating apps or whatever.

anything below 6'2 is not good anymore.

shoeliftmaxx if you didn't do that already

why do women care about height so god damn much? its like the dumbest thing.
like my eyes are at the 175 cm mark and when dudes with chicks approch me they always look down on me, like its dumb im never on the same eyelevel. I have this one Prof on University who has like an extremly deep voice, ofc hes a PhD multi millionaire with a dog, a wife and drives a Tesla.

Hes like a Gen X guy and I tell you not this dude is like almost 2m, like his eyes are slightly above the top of my head. Like hes like 6'4.5 and he doesnt understand why im (nah basically all the dudes in that class) Depressed and cant stand the shit he always talks, like 50% of the classes are all about him "Oh boy I have this fat juicy truck that runs on gasoline and then ofc I have a Tesla Model X because Im such an enviromentally friendly guy" "oh man ive got this dog you know and my wife loves dogs (dogpilled)" and "I live at this huge house with a photovoltaic system that produces 200 kW/h excess so that I never need to spend a single cent on my energy bill"

This nigger lives in a complete different dimension and yet he still has the audacity to say "Yeah Boomers fucked it up" "Yeah you Gen Zs have it tough" :reeeeee::feelsree: