Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1 in 400 trillion; The odds of you being born as you are about 1 in 400 trillion, or more.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
yet here we are living our best life on an incel forum postmaxxing and suffering because we don't look a certain way
even if i looked better, wage slaving is another reason for me to not want to live. life is not a gift, it's gay and you're all niggers

The universe just hates us :feelsUnreal:

The universe just hates us :feelsUnreal:

I wish the universe was a personality that could hate.

But in reality, life is probably just a happy little accident.

I keep myself going by believing that when I die, I can fade into my consciousness and live out a world entirely of my own creation

20200216 041311

I wish the universe was a personality that could hate.

But in reality, life is probably just a happy little accident.

I keep myself going by believing that when I die, I can fade into my consciousness and live out a world entirely of my own creation

View attachment 211442
Just make a Planet of the Apes bro :feelsthink:

wish I wasn't born tbh

My face looks like shit

We are here to suffer

Here they tell a little story. It’s like a turtle—imagine this. There’s a huge vast ocean. There’s a turtle who is blind. The turtle is at the bottom of the ocean. Once every hundred years, he comes up for a breath of air. Meanwhile on the top of the ocean there’s a golden yoke. The golden yoke is floating all around because the currents push it here and there on top of this huge ocean. This turtle comes up for air every one hundred years. What’s the likelihood of the turtle coming up and putting its head through the golden yoke? Not very high because he comes up here and the yoke is over there, and he comes up there and the yoke is over there. Sometimes he comes up and just hits the edge of the yoke but can’t get his head through it. It’s so difficult. So even by analogy, we see.

And I'm supposedly the best piece of sperm that could have been born :dafuckfeels:
Hard to believe tbh

cope Fate it was 100%