Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 1 hour ago

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/s/GDRb4zE0Tp

An advice for men in relationships: Do not be vulnerable in-front of females! It’s a trap!

Personal Account: I was dating a girl I met online. It was distant relationship. She always used to text first and send me stuff and was more desperate then me in having a relationship. But few days ago i was having one of those bad days and I admitted how shitty it felt losing a job and also that i naturally felt envious of my peers who were doing jobs. Suddenly she slowly started receding, she took a day to respond. She no longer sent me cute stuff via reels on Instagram. There is a lack of flirting which used to happen. She had actually sat for hours and had doodled me before!

Guys, remember women are manipulative and devious creatures. They bark on social media all day about how men should open up more and cry and stuff but the moment you do that, she is nowhere to be found. Learn from my mistake and consider these things when venting/ranting/letting steam off
1) Talk to your parents if they are open minded and liberal
2) Tak to your best bros aka best friends. They don’t judge.
3) book a therapy session and rant

No matter how nice they seem to be, they still have parts of monke brain left. They will start losing attraction towards a vulnerable man!
I'd like to end this with a quote from getting over it with Bennet Foddy; Laugh and everyone laughs with you, weep and you weep alone..

Women don't want to date humans, they want gods.

just be psychopath, cold as a machine with no emotions

BRITISH FOIDS MAKE ME CRY THEY ARE SO UGLY

Women claim to want men who cry but when they actually date someone with problems they want emotionless stoics who will cater to their every whim while simultaneously being distant. The "empathetic gender" doesn't care about us.

Foids are evil decieveing cunts nothing new here