Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1 Concept i find hard to accept.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Why would anyone here be cucked enough to actually want to be a parent does anyone know truly what that entail's I mean everyone here think's of their bloodline as some sacred thing that should be cherished like dude's gtfo i look at my life as living here and know in this life in this world i don't look at myself as a combination of my ancestor's cause what does that lead to depression and knowing your dishonoring someone else rather i look at this life as here and know. Does anyone here actually have the patience for half this shit i would commit suicide trying to raise a kid just imagine all the fucking patience 1 has to have and add on I have a huge temper tantrum fuck that like fuck this concept to hell but why does everyone here advocate for it fuck that just imagine cucking yourself 18 year's of your life just for you to die on them half way through it and then you leave them in your shoes off what you yourself experienced ohhhhhhhhh never mind the fact that human's are inherently selfish fuck off with the kiked concept that i have to sacrifice for someone else that literally spawn's from monotheism and is the way of the kike's were all selfish sooner you realize that the better anyway's back to the point you also have to deal with a bitchy wife thoughts of suicides cause after a while she looses interests and then add on trying to entertain your son you would have to be a lunatic or a mad man to want kid's it's literally better to castrate yourself at this point which what i am tempted to do cause i'm a young man i am horny constantly i don't want any fucking risks.

I see no issue with wanting a family with a female that is equal to you.

But in 2019? Not so sure about such things.

I mean everyone here think's of their bloodline as some sacred thing that should be cherished
I don't.

I'm quite happy for my bloodline to end with me. I never, ever want to have children.

I see no issue with wanting a family with a female that is equal to you.

But in 2019? Not so sure about such things.

Again i don't have the patience i would rather be dead at this point i just want a drug that kill's that desire to begin with i don't that but my biology call's out for it and society reinforces it

If I had a loyal wife, I would want to have at least 10 kids with her.
Gotta spread that bloodline bro
Why do you want to be a genetic dead end?

Again i don't have the patience i would rather be dead at this point i just want a drug that kill's that desire to begin with i don't that but my biology call's out for it and society reinforces it

Why make more incels. If u are incel your children probably will too. Unless u make sure to kill male children only leave foids children alive so they have an easy life. But then again, having a foid child is also highly debatable.

It only pisses me of when they're claiming that reproducing is the one real purpose in life, which it is not.

I don't.

I'm quite happy for my bloodline to end with me. I never, ever want to have children.

Same and i have also noticed racism and this idea that we should cherish our bloodline goes hand in hand i'm not saying they are mutally exclusive but from the way's i have heard racists speak they all talk about your blood line being sacred fuck that our ancestor's were idiot's mine were probably kike's if we go back far enough.

Why make more incels. If u are incel your children probably will too. Unless u make sure to kill male children only leave foids children alive so they have an easy life. But then again, having a foid child is also highly debatable.

True i think reproduction is honestly cucked our biology cucked us dudes that is the real black pill

^

if genetic recombination turned you into shit then it could also turn your kids into something good

at any rate, if you want a woman, and you also want a non-childfree woman that you can start a family with (i.e not older than 25) then you might as well start playing the lottery

I wish I could have a loyal foid that loved me and start a family with because in a world like that genes would be irrelevant and the bluepill would be real. We’re all the end of our family’s bloodline but I like to cope in my mind and with my pillow that that isn’t the case.

together we become more than the sum of us.

Dude just lol have you read what jizzreal is right know have you read their history their some of the most uggggggh altruistic cunt's you will ever meet and the most tribalistic

Cuase reproducing is kiked i am myself not my ancestor's and also i am selfish i ain't gonna play and around and say i'm not cause i am and that is a moral virtue greed is good greed is right greed work's greed produced that computer phone or laptop your typing this on in other word's why waste the time or effort live for you and know problem though my biology want's me to reproduce
if genetic recombination turned you into shit then it could also turn your kids into something good

at any rate, if you want a woman, and you also want a non-childfree woman that you can start a family with (i.e not older than 25) then you might as well start playing the lottery

If i did have a kid i would make sure they had the most high fat soluble food cause that help's increase his aesthetic

Last edited:
There's something appealing about having something that can't be taken back, but it's selfish in the long run.

I wish I could have a loyal foid that loved me and start a family with because in a world like that genes would be irrelevant and the bluepill would be real. We’re all the end of our family’s bloodline but I like to cope in my mind and with my pillow that that isn’t the case.

Again your doing the same mistake stop it your life is not a collection of ancestor's i used to think like this this a kiked concept were chosen by god cause we come from some higher blood like gtfo we are individual's who are rationally selfish unfortunately or culture pretend's like we should be altruistic

There's something appealing about having something that can't be taken back, but it's selfish in the long run.

What;s so appealing about it so far only culture convinces us that having kid's good but why is that the highest moral good

Dude just lol have you read what jizzreal is right know have you read their history their some of the most uggggggh altruistic cunt's you will ever meet and the most tribalistic
us being individualistic works in their favor, that's the point.

us being individualistic works in their favor, that's the point.

Dude these kike's are tribalistic you don't follow poison cause poison kill's you take the opposite pill you follow rational selfishness

99% of people want to reproduce that’s just the way of things. There’s no point in having a species that actively refuses to replace its numbers at the very least

99% of people want to reproduce that’s just the way of things. There’s no point in having a species that actively refuses to replace its numbers at the very least

But were not like the other species that is dissengious to say we are more selfish than all other creatures and reproducing is a non selfish act

I certainly would never want to have a child because they will likely inherit many if not all the medical/aesthetic/mental/social problems I have, so I just can't justify forcing a life into this harsh, wretched world, destined for misery and anguish, just to satisfy this ego-drive to reproduce? Nah no thank you.

I certainly would never want to have a child because they will likely inherit many if not all the medical/aesthetic/mental/social problems I have, so I just can't justify forcing a life into this harsh, wretched world, destined for misery and anguish, just to satisfy this ego-drive to reproduce? Nah no thank you.

Why would you i mean it suck's for all parties involved and it's too much work i coudn't do it

Wanting to reproduce is amongst our deepest instincts. Survive and reproduce, every organism on the planet is subject to those rules. I'm very suspect of people who don't want to. They're either coping because they can't (physically or practically) or they're damaged people. Would someone saying they don't want to eat, don't want to breathe sound like a mentally healthy person (yes, including wanna-be ropers here: you're damaged).

The practicalities of that in currentyear, both in finding a mate and not getting fucked over by society, make it a minefield. But that's separate from the genetic drive to do so.

Wanting to reproduce is amongst our deepest instincts. Survive and reproduce, every organism on the planet is subject to those rules. I'm very suspect of people who don't want to. They're either coping because they can't (physically or practically) or they're damaged people. Would someone saying they don't want to eat, don't want to breathe sound like a mentally healthy person (yes, including wanna-be ropers here: you're damaged).

The practicalities of that in currentyear, both in finding a mate and not getting fucked over by society, make it a minefield. But that's separate from the genetic drive to do so.

Yes off course unfornately my instinct is to reproduce however that doesn't take away my own free will from the equation.

Also why would you want that again your looking at yourself as a collection of cell's that's all your looking at yourself as the reason why i no longer want relationship's or any connection with human's general is cause realize how fucked they are why would i want a foid near me but my biology craves it which suck's really i would rather worship my ownself my vanity which i already do but the need for human contact of any kind is what fuck's with me if my biology wasn't cucked i wound't be here i'll say that much

Fuck that. She'd have a fanny like a wizards sleeve after about 3 kids.

But were not like the other species that is dissengious to say we are more selfish than all other creatures and reproducing is a non selfish act
Reproduction isn’t any more selfish than eating or using violence to ensure survival and all of those things are what we’re supposed to do, or at least that’s how things used to work

Reproduction isn’t any more selfish than eating or using violence to ensure survival and all of those things are what we’re supposed to do, or at least that’s how things used to work

No but the whole mass murdering million's nearly causing nuclear holocausts that is a human thing animal's can be cruel but never on a scale of 10's of million's we are all selfish and ultimately i accept that know why can't my kiked biology not want to give up reproduction

No but the whole mass murdering million's nearly causing nuclear holocausts that is a human thing animal's can be cruel but never on a scale of 10's of million's we are all selfish and ultimately i accept that know why can't my kiked biology not want to give up reproduction
Reproduction is a right for all human beings. And violence too in a natural escenario. But we live in nurture context and we are here instead of fucking bitches.

Reproduction is a right for all human beings. And violence too in a natural escenario. But we live in nurture context and we are here instead of fucking bitches.

I disagree reproduction is a cucked thing seriously i don't have the patience or the work taken to make a fully civilized child right's are objective thing's 1 need's and i am consistent as much as i hate femoid's and normies they have a right a right to their own life i may not like their decision's but guess what it's their life not mine

I always wanted children, it's not a choice I made I believe it's just programmed in my DNA.

I always wanted children, it's not a choice I made I believe it's just programmed in my DNA.

Yes i know but you can still fight biology it might mentally fuck with you as it does to me but it is what it is

The only non cucked way to raise a kid that is not yours is to adopt a child if you cannot have children

The only non cucked way to raise a kid that is not yours is to adopt a child if you cannot have children

I agree i'm just tempted to adopt i'm black pilled as it is on foid's though i can have children but i still don't desire my own i perfer a adopted child to be fair a it's easier they are less complaining cause they have already gone through a rough past it's just less of a hassle

Seems like way too much to take care of tbh

Then again I’m autistic and can barely care for myself
kids start raising each other once the older kids have grown up a little, this is like some ancient wisdom now since people have had between 0 and 2 kids ever since the 1960s. but actual prolific people like varg could tell you all about it.

Why would anyone here be cucked enough to actually want to be a parent does anyone know truly what that entail's I mean everyone here think's of their bloodline as some sacred thing that should be cherished like dude's gtfo i look at my life as living here and know in this life in this world i don't look at myself as a combination of my ancestor's cause what does that lead to depression and knowing your dishonoring someone else rather i look at this life as here and know. Does anyone here actually have the patience for half this shit i would commit suicide trying to raise a kid just imagine all the fucking patience 1 has to have and add on I have a huge temper tantrum fuck that like fuck this concept to hell but why does everyone here advocate for it fuck that just imagine cucking yourself 18 year's of your life just for you to die on them half way through it and then you leave them in your shoes off what you yourself experienced ohhhhhhhhh never mind the fact that human's are inherently selfish fuck off with the kiked concept that i have to sacrifice for someone else that literally spawn's from monotheism and is the way of the kike's were all selfish sooner you realize that the better anyway's back to the point you also have to deal with a bitchy wife thoughts of suicides cause after a while she looses interests and then add on trying to entertain your son you would have to be a lunatic or a mad man to want kid's it's literally better to castrate yourself at this point which what i am tempted to do cause i'm a young man i am horny constantly i don't want any fucking risks.
Dude learn to use full stops LOL

srsly? That is gigacucked. Why would you even want to take care of a child that is not yours?

Having and wanting kids is apart of our biology, we want to pass down our genes and our blood for generations. But in 2019, that isn't a good idea.