Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1-800-273-8255 By Logic is a prime example of why we exist and want to suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
What was high school like to you?

If it was like my experience, nothing. I drifted in and out of classes, rarely talking to anyone except in instances of getting bullied. Some examples

1: Because it was hard for me to eat in the morning, I would be hungry by lunch so I would often take uneaten fries out of the trash and eat them. One day, some kids put a public hair in a box of fries and gave it to me, which I then ate. The next day, everyone let me know, and they wouldn't let me forget.

2: Another time, my bag caught on somebodies headphones and ripped them. The next day, he pinned my neck against a wall and said he wouldn't let me go until I gave him money. Everyone stood and encouraged him. I broke down, cried for a good ten minutes, until a hall watch came over and dragged me to the office, where I was suspended for skipping class.

3: Of course, I was often interested in class because I liked math and science and people would constantly redicule me for it. One day, I asked in a chemistry class if carbon could be excited to make a light saber. I was bullied none stop for this. I, of course, barely graduated with a 2.4 GPA because of the crippling loneliness and self hatred.

Meanwhile, this is how normies go about explaining depression.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb24RrHIbFk[/video]

A bunch of millionaire celebrities singing about some kid from a loving family who makes a close friend and eventually find someone who deeply cares about him. He has plenty of friends and is on a great sports team. He has a mentor and a father who loves him. Yeah, he gets made fun of ONCE and this is what they think causes depression. Why do they think this? Because these fuckers in hollywood are so far up their own ass they only can conceive of sadness being from a kid going through one of their little pet liberal sexual identity crisis.

This makes me angry because they use self hatred, bullying, depression, and suicide as a way of selling their political narrative.

In the Music Video Awards version, he says the song is about "Racism, Sexism, Discrimination, and homophobia". The vast majority of actual depression sufferers fit into none of these.

These people will never know what its like to be me. They have an unrealistic depiction of a kid going to a dark place because they can't possibly know what its like. They can't possibly know what endless tormenting loneliness is like. They will never know what its like to look back on your high school years and realize the most important time in your life was totally wasted from being nothing but a living hell. My life is in shambles and everything is just a bleak hollow corridor to oblivion, but at least some kid got to fuck his boyfriend right?

Inceltears: this is why I hate you. We are the result of how you've used depression and suicide for your own political ends. In the real world, 90% of those experiences these kinds of feelings are people like us. Yeah, they aren't as wacko sounding as incels.is, but they aren't gay, or trans, or women experiencing misogyny or rape, or kids with disabilities. I'm not denying bullying exists for those, but we are the supermajority of depression victims. The everyday, below average, man you pass on the street. The man who coasted through high school because nobody liked him and now lives a sorry life as a busboy and will likely off himself by 30. Rather than confront the issue, people like inceltears needs to attack anyone they can so they can justify the fact nobody wants to help men like us. Not just the weirdos on incels.is, but the kid in your high school chem class who was lonely, but you waved him off as a weird creep while you went with your group of friends to the Gay Straight Alliance.

inceltears won't screencap this or talk about it because what matters to them is ridiculing an easy target. It makes it easier to ignore the reality that there are hundreds just on this forum who will kill themselves and that the world wouldn't have it any other way.

But theres no help coming. Incels.me exists because its an entertaining escape from the realization our lives are thrown away, and we have no chance of being fulfilled as human beings. I'd recon most on here aren't serious about the stuff we say, but we are merely a small subset of the greater population of mediocre men daydreaming of the day they hang themselves.

But we don't matter. Because we aren't interesting.

RE: 1-800-273-8255 By Logic is a prime example of why we exist want to suicide.

the term "depression" is totally misused, indeed

LMAO, Logic isn't even black, shouldn't be rapping.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjKbw1Cqpt0[/video]

Worst part of life defiantly was during school when other student went out of their way just to cause harm to you for not being the same.

RE: 1-800-273-8255 By Logic is a prime example of why we exist want to suicide.

nausea said:

The concept of depression as a "chemical inbalance" has always striked me as an easy way for those with a gigantic group of friends and loved ones who felt a little down one day to equate themselves to those who go days to weeks without human contact.

It might be real, but its bullshit to compare the two.

wandercamp said:
nausea said:
The concept of depression as a "chemical inbalance" has always striked me as an easy way for those with a gigantic group of friends and loved ones who felt a little down one day to equate themselves to those who go days to weeks without human contact.
It might be real, but its bullshit to compare the two.
eh

psychiatry is very very complex

the vast majority of psychiatric patients have more than one diagnosys !

the psychiatric "lingo" spoken by media\profanes is completely wrong indeed

the worst part is you will live with these negative memories for the rest of your life. half the people you cross on the street regardless of age picked on incels at some point.. i can definitely relate though OP. i eventually stopped going to school, even the teachers hated me lmfao. acting like a weirdo and being ugly means harassment is completely justified

I already hated this song because I found the lyrics insulting and gay. But this video is pure rage fuel. I want to exterminate every one of these cunts

Lmaoooo Fuccckkkkkkk these cunts

but muh chemical imbalance, they'll never know how we feel, and that's why they don't take us seriously. they literally think our lives of pure hatred and misery can be equated to the one time they felt a little sad.

Eating fries out of the trash, what the fuck? I never ate breakfast and I skipped lunch. When I got home I'd eat a can of corn. I was never hungry.

If you had food at home why didn’t you just bring it to school?

This video actually triggered some events that happened a long time ago at the school I went to. Holy shit, thank goodness I didn't mentally lose it or it would've been ovER. I'm somewhat in a better state with this job but still living in a shit show.

KValt said:
If you had food at home why didn’t you just bring it to school?

What, cold soggy oatmeal?

I did bring a baggy of cereal but that wasn't enough to get me through the 7 hours spent at school.

Normies act like gays and transgender people actually get bullied, if anyone bullied these people they would be arrested for a hate crime and have their lives ruined.

Chadistan said:
LMAO, Logic isn't even black, shouldn't be rapping.

It's funny he says he's a black but he's not lol. He's a fucking SpongeBob-looking pussy lmao

Completely agree. Quality post. I never liked that song and its message but I can't say the same for this...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjXo_ocUfDg&t=25s[/video]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]"I was very suicidal in minecraft before this now I'm not thankyou I was crying I built a iron noose it was depressing in fact I actually have crippling depression it's very sad but when in hard times I listen to this song and everyone who think this is just a meme ITS NOT this a real reason not to KYS IN MINECRAFT it's depressing millions of a players a day only mine iron and no diamonds they have all ended up killing themselves but anyone feeling suicidal I always recommend this song it touches my heart I'm soaking in my own tears"[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]-Harrison Mantzanas[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Beautiful.[/font]

Crustaciouse said:
Normies act like gays and transgender people actually get bullied, if anyone bullied these people they would be arrested for a hate crime and have their lives ruined.
Women love gays and trannys if you say anything about them there will be an army of women coming after you to defend them

Couldn't agree more. In the interview for this song, Logic says he felt it "accurately represented" his depression and fucking SUICIDAL THOUGHTS growing up. This is what happens when popular people get down in the dumps, they label it depression and need anthems for it.

REAL loneliness. Real depression is subtle, it's a slower killer, the signs aren't always there. Loneliness and heartache won't be cured by songs like this.

Thats how nature tries to weed out the genetically inferior, fuck anyone who propogates this shitfest called life.

makuta said:
Couldn't agree more. In the interview for this song, Logic says he felt it "accurately represented" his depression and fucking SUICIDAL THOUGHTS growing up. This is what happens when popular people get down in the dumps, they label it depression and need anthems for it.

REAL loneliness. Real depression is subtle, it's a slower killer, the signs aren't always there. Loneliness and heartache won't be cured by songs like this.

The worst part of true depression is that it doesn't hit you until its too late. You coast through and suddenly you realize your life is awful and bam, you want to kill yourself.

A torture facility where everyone puts on a smile and pretends the school is perfect, everyone is perfect, everything is perfect... except you

Also I agree on you with how depression hits, you just realize that you haven't accomplished anything and your face is way, way, waaaaaaaay uglier than anything you have ever imagined, just that weird type of ugly, if you already hate yourself with 90% or so empathy, then what will someone with negative 90% empathy think of you?