Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1.73 meters is over?

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
I live in spicland btw
Btw i have autism

While 1,73 cm might not mean that it is completly over having autism and being on this site means it is.

How is your face

While 1,73 cm might not be completly over having autism and being on this site means it is.
This is true
How is your face
I have a terrible face not probably "ugly" but pathetic and weak 1 month ago one of the foids i work with said "i tho you were homosexual to be honest" and i dont act flamboyant but i have a fucking weak face i want to kill my self i wish i had a good face this is not the first time some nigger or foid nigger says that about me

I'm 173 too.
Never began.

Attachments

• 20220911_133129.jpg
    20220911_133129.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2
I'm 175 but in the eyes of foids anything under 5'11 visually or 6'0 on paper is disqualifying. If you live in spicland 173 is qualifying height.

I'm 175 but in the eyes of foids anything under 5'11 visually or 6'0 on paper is disqualifying. If you live in spicland 173 is qualifying height.
High iq greycel

I am 173cm and it is truly over imagine if you lived in Germany like me getting mogged by tallcucks and whores.
According to statistics its 178cm in Germany. Is that true? Do you think a 5’10 could mog 50%?

close to average for where you live,
I'm 169cm(5'6) where average is 180cm(5'11)

It’s not just over, it never began