Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 1.6% (South) and 7.1% (East) of the women reported using physical force, the threat of physical force, or a weapon to obtain sexual contact with a man

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Bruh:feelshaha:. I've been going through the studies analyzed in this metastudy:

studiesscreenshot-png.794511

Just to see which of them have data on female sexual coercion of strangers, so I could see just how improbable it would be for none of us to experience it if we really were just normal guys pretending to be undateable like anti-incels claim we are, and literally the first two hit me with stuff like this:feelskek:.

Variations in College Women's Self-Reported Heterosexual Aggression

As shown in Table I, over a quarter of both samples of respondents (28.5% East and 25.7% South) reported engaging in strategies defined as coercive. From 7.3% (South) to 21.1% (East) of the women reported strategies defined as abusive. Approximately 1.6% (South) and 7.1% (East) of the women reported using physical force, the threat of physical force, or a weapon to obtain sexual contact with a man.
If you want to know what they mean by "East" and "South", they were looking at differences in female-perpetrated sexual coercion rates between various US regions, in this case the East Coast and US South, the respondents from the "East" being from three New York colleges, while the "South" respondents were from a Louisiana one.

The research surveyed two comparable samples of college women. One sample was drawn from three colleges in and around New York City (East;N = 212) and one was drawn from a midsized commuter university in Louisiana (South; N = 249). Each of these institutions draws its student body primarily from the local community. The respondents were predominantly single (East = 78.6%, South = 78.2%), raised in households headed by professionals or executives (East = 53.1%, South = 51.8%), and 21 years old or younger (East = 69.8%, South = 67.7%). The respondents from the East ranged in age from 18 to 59 years, with a mean age of 22.26 years (SD =5.39 years). The respondents from the South ranged in age from 18 to 58 years, with a mean age of 22.21 years (SD = 6.13 years).
Jfl at the ages given:feelskek:. Literally 1 in 14 of 21-year-old women in New York, decades ago, had at least one experience of physically forcing a man into sex behind her. Who knows what the numbers would be like if the average age of the respondenty were 30 or more:shock:. And yes, decades ago, this study is from 1998, it's literally as old as me:feelshaha::worryfeels:. Those people were born in the mid-to-late-1970s, they grew up and came of age before third-wave feminism was even an idea and internet wasn't even mainstream yet.

In fact, speaking of the East dataset, it looks like it's actually from the older:feelskek:, 1996 study, unless both studies coincidentally had 212 respondents from multiple NY colleges whose usage of physical sexual coercion was 7.1%.

That one has a breakdown of the strategies used:

This was almost 30 years ago yet there are still people who think that women worldwide were "submissive and trad:soy:" until relatively recently:feelshaha:. Interesting to see more women actually using physical force than just threatening to do so, you'd think the reverse would be true simply because percentages usually fall as escalation goes on. Still interesting though, turns out I Spit on Your Grave had it backwards and it was actually the privileged liberal blue state women who were the real threat to small town country bumpkins all along, who would've thought:feelshaha::feelsthink:.

@Janoš Petrović @Regenerator @Mortis @Gendocel @VideoGameCoper @ItsovERfucks @Kina Hikikomori @Mecoja @prajeet88 @GeckoBus @DarkStar @sultryloser @Stupid Clown @Sloth.Belgrade @weaselbomber @reveries @Jedi Master Cock ru @KING NOTHING @Incline @Anarcho Nihilist @Made in Heaven @Nordicel94 @Logic55 @fatass30000 @Biowaste Removal @Chudpreet @BBC.BELGRADE @comradespiderman29 @based_meme @Copexodius Maximus

Last edited:
Make the tag Tee Hee

Very interesting data:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Females stopped being trad when they were allowed to vote

Bruh:feelshaha:. I've been going through the studies analyzed in this metastudy:

studiesscreenshot-png.794511

Just to see which of them have data on female sexual coercion of strangers, so I could see just how improbable it would be for none of us to experience it if we really were just normal guys pretending to be undateable like anti-incels claim we are, and literally the first two hit me with stuff like this:feelskek:.

Variations in College Women's Self-Reported Heterosexual Aggression

View attachment 1286064

If you want to know what they mean by "East" and "South", they were looking at differences in female-perpetrated sexual coercion rates between various US regions, in this case the East Coast and US South, the respondents from the "East" being from three New York colleges, while the "South" respondents were from a Louisiana one.

Jfl at the ages given:feelskek:. Literally 1 in 14 of 21-year-old women in New York, decades ago, had at least one experience of physically forcing a man into sex behind her. Who knows what the numbers would be like if the average age of the respondenty were 30 or more:shock:. And yes, decades ago, this study is from 1998, it's literally as old as me:feelshaha::worryfeels:. Those people were born in the mid-to-late-1970s, they grew up and came of age before third-wave feminism was even an idea and internet wasn't even mainstream yet.

In fact, speaking of the East dataset, it looks like it's actually from the older:feelskek:, 1996 study, unless both studies coincidentally had 212 respondents from multiple NY colleges whose usage of physical sexual coercion was 7.1%.

That one has a breakdown of the strategies used:

View attachment 1286087

This was almost 30 years ago yet there are still people who think that women worldwide were "submissive and trad:soy:" until relatively recently:feelshaha:. Interesting to see more women actually using physical force than just threatening to do so, you'd think the reverse would be true simply because percentages usually fall as escalation goes on. Still interesting though, turns out I Spit on Your Grave had it backwards and it was actually the privileged liberal blue state women who were the real threat to small town country bumpkins all along, who would've thought:feelshaha::feelsthink:.

@Janoš Petrović @Regenerator @Mortis @Gendocel @VideoGameCoper @ItsovERfucks @Kina Hikikomori @Mecoja @prajeet88 @GeckoBus @DarkStar @sultryloser @Stupid Clown @Sloth.Belgrade @weaselbomber @reveries @Jedi Master Cock ru @KING NOTHING @Incline @Anarcho Nihilist @Made in Heaven @Nordicel94 @Logic55 @fatass30000 @Biowaste Removal @Chudpreet @BBC.BELGRADE @comradespiderman29 @based_meme @Copexodius Maximus
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
giga iq thread as always.
Today I saw a mans-rights article on how 5 out of 6 men would not be in prison in the UK, if they were treated like women by the courts. He also mentions this:

I wonder how many people know that the most common reason for a woman to be arrested is for violence?
Or that, combining violence and sexual offences, the proportion of men and women arrested is essentially the same (34.4% and 34.9%, ref.2 Table 3.03).

He also points out that although only 3x as many men are sentenced as women, there are 20x more men in prison. This is utterly ridiculous.
He then goes on to debunk attempts to explain this figure away, such as that men commit worse crimes and thus go to prison for longer etc.

In these videos, a shield for men also provides information on how male rape is legally downplayed in places, thus downplaying the perceived amount of female on male rape:

Timestamp 12:30:

View: https://youtu.be/kr6iS6Fcw7o?t=750

Timestamp 15:57:

View: https://youtu.be/UKlhwleiEiw?t=957

That's also where I found the articles from above, since a shield for men posted under the sources in his description:
5 out of 6 men would not be in prison if they were treated like women:
https://archive.is/0ldge
http://empathygap.uk/?p=2561

I always appreciate your threads, very high IQ stuff. Ngl foids and feminists alike should thank us for sharing evidence of gender equality and breaking down traditional conceptions of gender roles and behaviors :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Modern foids cannot fathom men rejecting them. They go apeshit. Just shows how much a mask the civility of foids is and how much of the 'barbaric acts' of men is due to these incredible lopsided systemic and sexual arrangements.

Modern foids cannot fathom men rejecting them. They go apeshit. Just shows how much a mask the civility of foids is and how much of the 'barbaric acts' of men is due to these incredible lopsided systemic and sexual arrangements.
"In revenge and love, a woman is more barbaric than a man" by Friedrich Nietzsche.

"In revenge and love, a woman is more barbaric than a man" by Friedrich Nietzsche.
Based Nietzsche. Didn't use some soy euphemisms like 'ruthless' or 'cruel' but disagree on love because foids never love since it's a selfless act.

Ngl foids and feminists alike should thank us for sharing evidence of gender equality and breaking down traditional conceptions of gender roles and behaviors :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Exactly what I thought:feelshaha::feelsthink::yes:.

And if you broadcast this information all over the world no one would care. Simps would excuse it and call the men lucky. Women would mock them for being raped in the first place. Our societies aren't governed by any moral consistency. They're dictated by mindless instinct.

And if you broadcast this information all over the world no one would care. Simps would excuse it and call the men lucky. Women would mock them for being raped in the first place. Our societies aren't governed by any moral consistency. They're dictated by mindless instinct.
Indeed, unfortunately:feelsbadman:.

Good thread as always, saved this info.

It truly is eye-opening to see just how awful women can be, especially when it comes down to our basic, raw, and primal instincts.

These women are actual threats to society, yet the media hounds home the narrative it's all males & especially us. :feelsclown:

:blackpill:
women only rape chad/little boys
Well yeah, but it's interesting to see the social hypocrisy surrounding it when literal data is mentioned.

Its all under women cant do bad perception so everyone ignores it. Numbers nowadays must be much worse since global feminazination sees rape as empowerment. Foids cant control themselves around chads.
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
giga iq thread as always.
Today I saw a mans-rights article on how 5 out of 6 men would not be in prison in the UK, if they were treated like women by the courts. He also mentions this:

He also points out that although only 3x as many men are sentenced as women, there are 20x more men in prison. This is utterly ridiculous.
He then goes on to debunk attempts to explain this figure away, such as that men commit worse crimes and thus go to prison for longer etc.

In these videos, a shield for men also provides information on how male rape is legally downplayed in places, thus downplaying the perceived amount of female on male rape:

Timestamp 12:30:

View: https://youtu.be/kr6iS6Fcw7o?t=750

Timestamp 15:57:

View: https://youtu.be/UKlhwleiEiw?t=957

That's also where I found the articles from above, since a shield for men posted under the sources in his description:

I always appreciate your threads, very high IQ stuff. Ngl foids and feminists alike should thank us for sharing evidence of gender equality and breaking down traditional conceptions of gender roles and behaviors :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Very interesting, i always noticed how my sister gets away with everything, if i did and acted 10% of that, i would end up in jail and shamed constantly.

self reported so its definitely higher :shock::shock::shock:
This is almost always the case. Women have to be deceptive and lie in these sorts of things, sometimes even to themselves. We'll never know the true figures, but you can bet that it's basically going to be always worse than we thought/see.

Users who are viewing this thread

• saintcel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back