Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 1/3 of ameriMutts earning less than $15/hr

80% paycheck to paycheck :lul::lul::lul:

Bc probably like 90% of the mongrels have a sub 90 iq

lol how do u be that retarded. where i live 15 an hour is legit starting wages at hella retail places

lol how do u be that retarded. where i live 15 an hour is legit starting wages at hella retail places
many ameriCucks have 0 backbone and have slave IQ + slave mentality. Especially many boomers, I see they are 40,50,60,70 even and still working at Walmart/Costco/grocery store. Giga retarded with 0 direction in life despite being decades older than me.

Bc probably like 90% of the mongrels have a sub 90 iq
it is legit pathetic seeing these 60,70+ mutts working as a Walmart greeter.

The greatest country in the history of human civilization.

"Workers", that doesn't even include NEETcels. :blackpill:

This is normal. Many jobs are going overseas or are increasingly automated.

A number of those people earning 15$ are highly skilled. For example auto manufacturing is increasingly been shipped out to Mexico, Asia etc. An individual could be highly skilled in this trade but with no local production those skills are sadly obsolete in just a matter of months or a few years because techniques keep evolving with different car models etc etc.

This is normal. Many jobs are going overseas or are increasingly automated.

A number of those people earning 15$ are highly skilled. For example auto manufacturing is increasingly been shipped out to Mexico, Asia etc. An individual could be highly skilled in this trade but with no local production those skills are sadly obsolete in just a matter of months or a few years because techniques keep evolving with different car models etc etc.
it's their fault. they need pull themselves up with their bootstraps

$15 I think is going to be the new national minimum wage. Only a couple states they are too poor for that, so they are getting exemptions.

Thing is companies like grocery stores they actually want a higher minimum wage within reason. As long as all the other grocery stores have to pay the same higher wages, they just price it into the products.

In Spain the majority of people earn way less, everything is more expensive and you pay way more taxes. So Americans, shut up kek :feelsokman:

Still mogs an engineer in the third world

no becoz of cost of living
Yes, because imported products (includes some basic needs), so you end up paying in euros or dollars either way.

Aside that many engineers work as ubers, so they earn barely nothing. IT'S OVER FOR THE THIRD WORLD, YOU EITHER WORK AS A PHYSICIAN OR WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT

how do people afford anything if they make less than US and things are more expensive :feelshehe:
They can afford things but they live badly: Still with their parents or sharing a shitty apartment with strangers, no savings and in general poor life quality. Unless you're retired (big pensions still, when there's no more money for pensions it's gonna be fun :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:), a boomer with a good job and rent money from apartments or a public servant (they earn more than other workers) you're fucked.

how do people afford anything if they make less than US and things are more expensive :feelshehe:
he probably exaggerating. Spain can't be worse than USA. Probably worse for upper middle class sure but for the middle and lower, I don't believe

many ameriCucks have 0 backbone and have slave IQ + slave mentality. Especially many boomers, I see they are 40,50,60,70 even and still working at Walmart/Costco/grocery store. Giga retarded with 0 direction in life despite being decades older than me.
My stepdad sounds like this. Luckily this job I'm getting to be at is 15 dollar an hour and the raise at a maximum is 18 to 20 dollar an hour:feelsohh: if I work overtime is gunna be in the summer:feelsclown::ha..feels:

This is why we need more immigrants to flood into the system and continually push wages downward and push prices of everything upward. We gotta keep those jews happy.