Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 1/3 of Americans earning less than $15/hr

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
another reason why the US is a shithole, la de de de de

i earn only 50 dinars a day (16 to 17 dollars) and i can still survive:feelsjuice:
most americans are probably single and do not have a family so they don't really need so much money for living alone

Yet 99% of people posting on the Internet earn well into the 6 figures, have great jobs and drive fancy cars?

Because the only real thing that matters now is that kikes make their profit and can keep making those payments on that new yacht, fuck everyone else. Soon we'll just have glorified slave labor "jobs" that pay you in scrip (your assigned pod comes free of charge, you can even temporarily rent out a TV if you've racked up enough Bugman Points). America will never return to the 50s, that dream is long gone. :feelshaha:

Yet 99% of people posting on the Internet earn well into the 6 figures, have great jobs and drive fancy cars?
besides people exaggerating. the ones earning that much are more inclined to brag as well

Because the only real thing that matters now is that kikes make their profit and can keep making those payments on that new yacht, fuck everyone else. Soon we'll just have glorified slave labor "jobs" that pay you in scrip (your assigned pod comes free of charge, you can even temporarily rent out a TV if you've racked up enough Bugman Points). America will never return to the 50s, that dream is long gone. :feelshaha:
Yup and eventually, so few real children will be being born that they'll resort to clone vats

you could make more money panhandling in SF/Silicon valley than working a 9 to 5 job somewhere in the midwest that pays $12.50/hr

there are tons of idiots just giving coins and cash to drug addicted hobos. Theyre hobos because they lost everything due to drug/alcohol addiction but people don't realize that. The hobos stash away the money to make their jar look empty.

Last edited:
US is the capital of capitalism, what’s so surprising about that

Ironically, this applies exactly to OP, minus the car (he's on the market for a luxury car KEK).

People here work for 4-5 euros per hour LOL.

Yet every time I go out all I see are $50,000+ cars.. hm…

No. No they don't. Maybe more millionaires are bragging about their status to the internet but no, that simply isn't true.