Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 1/3 of Americans are incels cuz they too scared to talk to girls

DNR

But I'll just say, maybe the reason we don't try is because we have a 0% chance of success?

Scared of their shit personality

That would make it easier to get girls because of less competition so I doubt that's it. I asked out many girls and was always rejected, I imagine it's the same for many other young, incel men.

It's not only because of this

fuck is another "just be confident" walltext. What a waste of time reading this.

once again: WHY DO NOT WOMEN SUFFER FROM THE SAME ISSUES??? HMMM??? COULD IT BE THAT, UM, I DON'T KNOW, THAT WOMEN JUST VIEW RELATIONSHIP DIFFERENT THAN MEN AND DO NOT NEED MEN AS MUCH AS MEN NEED WOMEN??? NOOOOO THAT'S CRAZY!!! IT'S TOTALLY BECAUSE MEN ARE SCARED TO TALK TO WOMEN, THAT'S WHY!!!

Last edited:
High standards are why men are incel.

that post is just redpill bullshit

it's true that young males won't approach foids as much in the modern west, because foids have spent the last half a decade stigmatizing and vilifying such behaviour with things like #MeToo

whereas immigrant communities like muslims, who often still retain some levels of traditional patriarchal culture, are obviously less inimical to males

but this redditor seems to think, bizarrely, that the REAL problem is 'lack of confidence' and people telling guys not to approach in eg. bookstores... rather than the foids who will shame them for trying, and get them arrested if possible.

if anything, it just goes to show that confidence isn't real. it's not just incels who don't have 'confidence.' actually, more and more young men don't have the 'confidence' to approach, not because of their pERsonality but because society has forced it out of them and they are pragmatic enough to no longer try it

Women worship in comments. So predictable.

Behead soydditors

I'm glad master blocks reddit posts from automatically showing on this forum. It prevents are eyes from being assaulted by soy

omg wtf peak reddit moment

I'm glad master blocks reddit posts from automatically showing on this forum. It prevents are eyes from being assaulted by soy
Praise Massa!

We already discussed the reasons plenty:

1. Insane Dating Standards
2. Toxic Feminism
3. Females only go for top 20% men
4. Gen Z dudes are socially awkward, focus on themselves for the time being :redpill: or have simply given up :blackpill:
5. Financial cost

It will get worse tho, the future is:

1. Even crazier Dating Expectations from Women, as women will get far more powerful in the future and land better paying jobs

2. Lots of Guys that would have the opportunities still will decide to be volcel due to danger to themselves (being robbed, being accused of xyz, being shunned socially) or simply due to evolving a lower Testosteron level and thus not being sex interested

3. Guys turning towards different sexualities: asexual or hetero for the most being.

4. Economical decline, Dating or hell just going out to a Club, Festival, Bar is getting more expensive then ever. Even the Dating Apps technically dont function for men because you dont see the likes on ANY App without paying. On top of that women will become way more financially independent, you already see a rise of "We dont need men" women now, this will become a new Feminist movement of pure Volcel women - in South Korea this already exists called 4B.

5. Automation and Digitalization will turn future Generations of men and women even more apart. The technologies will essentially have the effect that Ted Kazynsky predicted 40 years ago, where everyone will be too distracted from each other to even care entering a relationship, thus even just "situationships" will vanish.

6. New Copes: Whether it will be Virtual Reality Brothels, Artifical Super Intelligence Cyber Waifus or new forms of Drugs, men AND women will eventually care even less about each other.

Ultimately, it is to say that we will expect a massive rise of "Incels" and Single Mothers in the future and when Gen Z is old, Society is collapsing eventually.