Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1.3 Million normies and foid zoomers being nostalgic over a 2010 bathroom

IncelsNeverCry

IncelsNeverCry

Normgroid Rapist
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn67tAr1T9Y

And I guess isolation is so common now we even get some inkwell related comments

Just a low effort JFL before bed or maybe sleep deprivation is lowering my humor threshhold

so nostalgic remember when me and my girl used to have sex at each other 24/7 and you can see thots around sucking freshmens cock. Me and my friends ride that bitch stacy slut everyday. Truly good times.

Last edited:
And I guess isolation is so common now we even get some inkwell related comments
I relate to that comment though, I remember telling my mother I would have alot of facebook friends and I would have to go partying soon, I did not know any better.

Life was probably better then, technology has ruined so much shit.

Fucking toilets

I relate to that comment though, I remember telling my mother I would have alot of facebook friends and I would have to go partying soon, I did not know any better.

Life was probably better then, technology has ruined so much shit.
Same here, I thought I was going to have fun and do normie stuff, instead it was computie time 24/7 everyday followed by wageslavery

...Why would anyone want to have sex in a public bathroom? There's no comfortable position I'd imagine. E. Coli bacteria floating in the air in large amount. Piss stains on the floor. Someone will likely hear it.

I was a teenager then and most of those songs sucked

2010s were when everything went wrong for me

...Why would anyone want to have sex in a public bathroom? There's no comfortable position I'd imagine. E. Coli bacteria floating in the air in large amount. Piss stains on the floor. Someone will likely hear it.
These are normies, they maximize hedonism to the boundaries of acceptable social cohesion, around normies never relax.

Don't know what's so nostalgic bout toilets. They literally look the same and smells just as bad. Anyway, it's brutal so many are isolated. Social media was a mistake.

Same here, I thought I was going to have fun and do normie stuff, instead it was computie time 24/7 everyday followed by wageslavery
Wish my parents never bought me a computer literally everyone my age had a console to sometimes play games on while doing other shit but I spent all my time "socializing" in it while my parents passive aggressively judged me for using it all the time as if I fucking had any other alternative!