Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1/10 sheboon only wants to date men who are 6'+

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/CKnEPtzUnug?feature=share

Just be in the top 13th percentile to date a landwhale sheboon, bro

Screenshot 20210727 2112552

i hope they die alone

You can thank social media for that,even the ugliest hoe nowadays wants a top tier man.

Yet retards here think it's face > height

It's not one or the other, it's both of them together.
How can that be true if you see average and even below average tallfags with gfs everywhere? How can that be true if that sheboon's dad has an average face yet his subhuman offspring is openly bragging about his height? If foids go for face and height equally then how come you only see them have height cutoffs and never looks cutoffs? Why do they always brag about their bfs height and never their face? Surely it can't be because foids go for height over face... :waitwhat:

Last edited:
How can that be true if you see average and even below average tallfags with gfs everywhere? How can that be true if that sheboon's dad has an average face yet his subhuman offspring is openly bragging about his height? If foids go for face and height equally then how come you only see them have height cutoffs and never looks cutoffs? Why do they always brag about their bfs height and never their face? Surely it can't be because foids go for height over face... :waitwhat:
I also see manlets with gfs from time to time.

I also see manlets with gfs from time to time.
Because it isn't absolute. There isn't a big cut-off that says "Now you are an incel", it's just highly unlikely that we will find someone, of course a unicorn exists because there never are (complete) absolutes, but it's so unlikely that we will find one.
Whether 0 women or 1 woman in 1000 women likes you makes practically speaking no difference. Whether 1 or 0 out of 1000 women is NAWALT doesn't matter. A normal man will never come through them all to find the one that doesn't reject him. The worse you look and the less NT you are the lesser your dating pool becomes, therefore: There are statistical outliers, but in the end it doesn't make a huge difference.
It's like an exponential decrease, you will never truly hit zero, but with bad enough looks/NT-ness the number is so small that it doesn't matter effectively speaking and it's over anyways.
And furthermore bad traits can be compensated to some degree: A shitty height can to some degree be compensated by neurotypicality and a good face. The lack of neurotypicality would be not a problem for chad, but is a death sentence for Sub8s. The lack of a good face can be compensated for by height/neurotypicality.

"from time to time". That's my point. They're uncommon compared to how much tallfags you see with a foid/foids by their side
I think his point was that holes don't have to choose between face and height because they can have both if they want. Height is definitely the first "filter" because that's the first thing you notice about somebody. However, you can compensate for your height, if you have are really attractive (it only works to a certain degree though). Dating is kinda like boxing, three takedowns (=three physical attributes, which don't fit her criteria) and you're out.

I think his point was that holes don't have to choose between face and height because they can have both if they want. Height is definitely the first "filter" because that's the first thing you notice about somebody.
Foids not having to choose between face and height because they can have both proves my point since over half of the foids you see on the street are with average looking tallfags. It's true that height is the first thing you notice about someone, but that's not the reason it's foid's minimum threshold in a partner. Height is foid's top priority because being with a tall man makes makes them feel small and safe, because they believe bigger man = bigger dick, because tallfags usually have bigger hands, feet, frame than shorter men on average, because they want to be able to show off their bfs and make shorter men feel mogged and emasculated, and the list goes on
However, you can compensate for your height, if you have are really attractive (it only works to a certain degree though). Dating is kinda like boxing, three takedowns (=three physical attributes, which don't fit her criteria) and you're out.
How many shorter dudes are good looking enough for a foid to overlook their height? Very few. Couple that with the fact that attractive men are more likely to be tall and it kinda makes this a moot point tbh. Not to mention the fact that over 94% of foids will reject a man solely for him being too short

Foids not having to choose between face and height because they can have both proves my point since over half of the foids you see on the street are with average looking tallfags. It's true that height is the first thing you notice about someone, but that's not the reason it's foid's minimum threshold in a partner. Height is foid's top priority because being with a tall man makes makes them feel small and safe, because they believe bigger man = bigger dick, because tallfags usually have bigger hands, feet, frame than shorter men on average, because they want to be able to show off their bfs and make shorter men feel mogged and emasculated, and the list goes on

How many shorter dudes are good looking enough for a foid to overlook their height? Very few. Couple that with the fact that attractive men are more likely to be tall and it kinda makes this a moot point tbh. Not to mention the fact that over 94% of foids will reject a man solely for him being too short
I completely agree with you. I forgot to add that one can theoretically compensate for his short height by having a really attractive face. However, you have to be really short in order to be SOLELY rejected just because of your height:
Screenshot 20210727 225513

Her smv match is a ricecel

I completely agree with you.

Cartoon Animated cartoon Yellow Illustration
I forgot to add that one can theoretically compensate for his short height by having a really attractive face.
Yeah, I agree. A man who's, say, 5'6-5'8 would have to almost be Efron tier looks wise to cancel it out
However, you have to be really short in order to be SOLELY rejected just because of your height:
View attachment 472407
When was this study taken? Tbh I disagree with it because I could approach a couple of foids on the street right now and ask them why they rejected me/don't find me attractive, I guarantee you the ones that aren't virtue signaling would say it's because I'm short. I'm 5'8 btw

"im 5'8 and i like what i like" why didnt she say her weight?

Cartoon Animated cartoon Yellow Illustration

Yeah, I agree. A man who's, say, 5'6-5'8 would have to almost be Efron tier looks wise to cancel it out

When was this study taken? Tbh I disagree with it because I could approach a couple of foids on the street right now and ask them why they rejected me/don't find me attractive, I guarantee you the ones that aren't virtue signaling would say it's because I'm short. I'm 5'8 btw
The study doesn't contradict that. They just asked foids about their minimum height requirement. This doesn't include any other factors whatsoever. For example: If a foid states that her minimum height requirement is 5'6", the 5'6" guy would have to check every other box in order to compensate for his short height (he probably would have to look like tom cruise in his prime).

The study doesn't contradict that. They just asked foids about their minimum height requirement. This doesn't include any other factors whatsoever. For example: If a foid states that her minimum height requirement is 5'6", the 5'6" guy would have to check every other box in order to compensate for his short height (he probably would have to look like tom cruise in his prime).
lol so it's basically just virtue signaling with extra steps, like always

What do you expect? We are talking about modern (((academia))) here. I posted this graph because we talked about foids rejecting guys solely based on height.
Think about this way: Balding is a death sentence for most men and the vast majority of foids don't want to date bald men. Exceptions: The Rock, Jason Statham etc

Last edited:
What do you expect? We are talking about modern (((academia))) here. I posted this graph because we talked about foids rejecting guys solely based on height.
I wouldn't have been surprised if I knew that was the source of the study. Tbh I just think that there's a larger percentage of foids who would reject a man for being under 5'10
Think about this way: Balding is a death sentence for most men and the vast majority of foids don't want to date bald men. Exceptions: The Rock, Jason Statham etc
High IQ analogy. I 100% agree :bigbrain:

Could you imagine having even 1/4th of her confidence? That's why I never believe that women, even non-white women, are marginalized. People who are treated badly don't have the sense of social entitlement they this women displays in the video. She also probably wouldn't date a low-tier normie that met her height requirement.

Tbh I just think that there's a larger percentage of foids who would reject a man for being under 5'10
This also depends on the location. Foids literally flex with their boyfriend's height. One foid colleague constantly bragged about her boyfriends height (6'3"). This nigga was one of the skinniest mf I have ever seen in my entire life. Long story short: Foid want men who heightmog at least 60% of the male population
Could you imagine having even 1/4th of her confidence? That's why I never believe that women, even non-white women, are marginalized. People who are treated badly don't have the sense of social entitlement they this women displays in the video. She also probably wouldn't date a low-tier normie that met her height requirement.
Being confident is for chads only. Ugly niggas are always perceived as cocky rather than confident

Last edited:
Yet retards here think it's face > height

There's no absolute rule, it depends on a multitude of factors and also those factories' severity

All other things equal a 6'1" guy with 1/10 looks is not going to do better than a 5'11" guy with 10/10 looks.

If face differences are big and height differences are small then face>height
If height differences are big and face differences small then height>face

This also depends on the location.
Yeah, in the US it seems like foids in metropolitan areas are more openly heightist and have noticably higher standards than foids who live in less densley populated areas, meaning that they're less picky, so I guess that's true
Foids literally flex with their boyfriend's height. One foid colleague constantly bragged about her boyfriends height (6'3"). This nigga was one of the skinniest mf I have ever seen in my entire life. Long story short: Foid want men who heightmog at least 60% of the male population
Jfl, I bet the guy wasn't even chadlite tier. Tall skinny niggas slay dude I fucking wish I was 6'3 so bad. Literally the perfect height :feels:

Wait... doesn't that contradict what you keep telling @IncelCream?

she will get one, the power of pussy is infinite

Yeah, in the US it seems like foids in metropolitan areas are more openly heightist and have noticably higher standards than foids who live in less densley populated areas, meaning that they're less picky, so I guess that's true

Jfl, I bet the guy wasn't even chadlite tier. Tall skinny niggas slay dude I fucking wish I was 6'3 so bad. Literally the perfect height :feels:

Wait... doesn't that contradict what you keep telling @IncelCream?
Not at all because you would have to be at least 6'2" to get away with being a skinny nigga. <6' = manlet (where I live)

I'm 5'10" but my bodyweight is roughly 78 kg (15% bodyfat).

Seems like a normal weight for your height to me
My BMI is 24.9 and my FFMI is roughly 21.4
I physiquemog 70% of all normies
but 70% of all normies heightmog me tho:feelsrope:

I live in south africa, i see sheboons everyday, THEY ARE EXTREMELY FUCKING UGLY
May be a larp. If so, brutal. If not still brutal. But if it's fake, still Brutal for you wasting time here.

How can 2 good looking parents create such an ugly baby? Maybe she would be pretty if she lost weight? Either way, tragic

I have no idea if that's good or not tbh. Brb using imagination since no pics
"Fat free mass index"
21.4 is between "athletic" and "advanced gym nigga". The average is roughly 19 and above 24 is impossible without roids. Cucked by (((copyright))) laws again.

I don't like it. And I definitely won't apply.

She looks like she smells like Pig Feet and chitterlings.

black women have the most unrealistic standards, yet are the bottom ranked in desirability among men of all races. :dafuckfeels:

Dang it... I always wanted a sassy fat hood rat :feelsmage:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back