Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 1/10 Foid wrote poem about her ugly bf

Wazora

Wazora

Greycel
So I had a class yesterday where we were presenting our final projects. This one girl (I'll call her Janet) was presenting a poem about how she fell in love with someone while preparing for the school musical last year and then found out he had a girlfriend. Janet said she couldn't deal with her feelings without writing it into a poem. How fucking creepy is this??? It only made me feel more envious of her annoying ass (or lack thereof).

Edit: Forgot to mention that she's dating him now

I'm guessing he still mogged her, in overall SMV; while her actual looksmatch rots on .is and isolation, she uses her privilege and usual hypergamous behaviour to obsess over a LTN or such far out of her league in reality, stemming from her existing entitlement... :feelswhat:

It just proves how much of their life really revolves around whatever males they happen to be attracted to at the moment, mainly Chad, though I suppose things would be different for a literal 1/10 foid; I imagine she would still look down on those with an attractiveness similar to her. :feelsclown:

I'm guessing he still mogged her, in overall SMV; while her actual looksmatch rots on .is and isolation, she uses her privilege and usual hypergamous behaviour to obsess over a LTN or such far out of her league in reality, stemming from her existing entitlement... :feelswhat:

So I had a class yesterday where we were presenting our final projects. This one girl (I'll call her Janet) was presenting a poem about how she fell in love with someone while preparing for the school musical last year and then found out he had a girlfriend. Janet said she couldn't deal with her feelings without writing it into a poem. How fucking creepy is this??? It only made me feel more envious of her annoying ass (or lack thereof).

K

Meanwhile we rot alone, while foids chase after chads with gf’s. I hope that foid gets hit by a bus in GTA: San Andreas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back