Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 1+1=2 except if you are an incel

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
It doesn't matter what is being said nowdays.Whatever an ugly looking dude says,will never be serious for normies or foids so simply stop wasting your time talking to those people.How much times it has happen to you to say something important and nobody cares then chad says sth irrelevant and everyone loses their mind.Also how many times you have said the exactly same shit as a chad said,but nobody gave a fuck about you and gave all the credit to chad?
Bullshit world!

Words change meaning depending on who the speaker is.

You are right. If you are ugly there is no point in socializing irl. Just forumaxx till your deathbed.

I wonder what would happen if we start saying that the earth is round, will all the soycucks become flat earthers?

I already don't talk with normies and foids. However, I recently recorded some geek videos on YouTube with one of my friends. So at least I talk into the mic.

I already don't talk with normies and foids. However, I recently recorded some geek videos on YouTube with one of my friends. So at least I talk into the mic.
link?

For normies, 1+1=2
For incels, 1+1=WRONG
For Chad, 1+1=whatever you want it to be

Daily reminder that Chad's bones are so sharp they cut through the laws of mathematics.

I'm Russian

every foid has instant trust for chad

So true. I hardly talk anymore, it is pointless.

Feel like writing a post about this. Not only are the jokes/witticisms Chad makes funnier, even if we have better jokes, but the things that foids/normies call "quirky" "confident" or "funny" when they come out of a chad are all "creepy incel ewwwwwwww" when we say it

For normies, 1+1=2
For incels, 1+1=WRONG

Daily reminder that Chad's bones are so sharp they cut through the laws of mathematics.
For soy, 1+1=whatever women want it to be

There have been meetings where I've said something, been ignored, then five seconds later a Chad says literally the exact same thing and gets all these people praising him for coming up with such a brilliant idea.

JFL @ foids who whine "hurr durr a womyn says something and is ignored, then a man says the same thing and gets praised." That only happens in made-for-TV Lifetime movies and made-up Internet anecdotes.

I realy dont care what they say and i dont want tany discussion when i know that only im right

it's best to say wrong information if someone ask something

Words change meaning depending on who the speaker is.
The truth nobody will consciously admit, this world is basically a huge survival-modelling contest and whoever has the best genes or most power wins, jfl at not roping as a genetically inferior male.
You are right. If you are ugly there is no point in socializing irl. Just forumaxx till your deathbed.
Words change meaning depending on how forward grown your mandible is.
Thissssss
For normies, 1+1=2
For incels, 1+1=WRONG

Last edited: