Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[0007] Gonna go to the gym to mogg and maybe get a foid without trying to hard

• Thread starter bloomer_to_doomer
  • Start date
bloomer_to_doomer

bloomer_to_doomer

Banned
-
So basically I’m gonna go to the gym to do pull-ups. I can do like 30 in a row and also dips. I’m gonna go ham and then wait 10 minutes to see if foids orbit me, which they usually do. And I will eyefuck the most attractive one and try to get her to go for a run with me. I might actually ascend boyos.

If all you need to do is some pullups and some gym thots are already DTF you weren't even incel to begin with.

Do you get approached in the gym?

moGs meh woof ..

see, youre a skinny faggot, im ripped and weigh 92 kg, you pussy.
Cope I’m fit enough for special forces you can’t say the same you low testosterone fat subhuman no neck having cinnamon subhuman dog go fucking fuck your hand and cry whilst I try to ascend you fucking loser

So basically I’m gonna go to the gym to do pull-ups. I can do like 30 in a row and also dips. I’m gonna go ham and then wait 10 minutes to see if foids orbit me, which they usually do. And I will eyefuck the most attractive one and try to get her to go for a run with me. I might actually ascend boyos.

Aspie John once "eyed" a young blonde, blue-eyed girl by accident. She smiled at him.

Cope I’m fit enough for special forces you can’t say the same you low testosterone fat subhuman no neck having cinnamon subhuman dog go fucking fuck your hand and cry whilst I try to ascend you fucking loser
you retard, im taller than you lol. keep on dreaming. you aint shit. i mog you. Youre a skinny pussy. How tall are you?

you retard, im taller than you lol. keep on dreaming. you aint shit. i mog you
92kg you lanky skinny fat cunt you wouldn’t last 2 hours in buds you fucking loser even I am better than you and I get no hoes

White foids don’t want me. I know that for sure. Even though I find them the most attractive I will go for an ethnic.

Hahaha 92kg is 200lbs. But you’re just fat. Neckbeard
dude youre retarded, weight means shit if you have enough muscle mass. youre just a larping faggot loser. you never worked out and youre just a chips eating piece of shit. I am fat? one look in the mirror says another story, you subhuman

dude youre retarded, weight means shit if you have enough muscles mass. youre just a larping faggot loser. you never worked out and youre just a chips eating piece of shit
Projecting much. You inbred son of a whore. You fucking lowclass low testosterone ugly piece of dogshit. You are a shame to your country. It’s a shame people like you are too cowardly to rope because you are a good for nothing bitch and you will never have value as a man you dishonorable cunt.

Projecting much. You inbred son of a whore. You fucking lowclass low testosterone ugly piece of dogshit. You are a shame to your country. It’s a shame people like you are too cowardly to rope because you are a good for nothing bitch and you will never have value as a man you dishonorable cunt.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: you coping loser. I mogged you and you know it. Piece of shit. Hope you faggot took the jabs, moron.

:lul::lul::lul::lul: you coping loser. I mogged you and you know it. Piece of shit. Hope you faggot took the jabs, moron.
Muh 6ft height you fucking dog cocksucker. You’re just another lame skinny. Genetic dogshit I’m ashamed I share this forum with your subhuman ass

Muh 6ft height you fucking dog cocksucker. You’re just another lame skinny. Genetic dogshit I’m ashamed I share this forum with your subhuman ass
lol, im taller than you, stronger than you. wtf you talking about you low-iq faggot? i can break your face in with one jab, you pussy

I do sets of 10 with a 45lb plate around my waist and no foid has ever looked twice lol
My chinless 6'5" friend who isn't half as strong as I am is constantly getting eyefucked though

70kg is healthy weight for a 5’9 guys you fat fuck. But I weight 72-75
You’re gonna mog at 5’9 and 72kg? Sorry but the foids attention are gonna to ghe 6’2+ ripped chads

You’re not a Chad and you’re not ripped you fucking dickhead

btw no foids this time been waiting 10 mins and did 25 pull-ups in a row

mods delete my account I wanna escape from this shithole

I was trolling when insulting the other guy. I was bored.

lol, im taller than you, stronger than you. wtf you talking about you low-iq faggot? i can break your face in with one jab, you pussy
Tanpop1

I can only do 12 pull-ups :feelsree: