Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[0005] AGEPILL

• Thread starter bloomer_to_doomer
  • Start date
bloomer_to_doomer

bloomer_to_doomer

Banned
-
When foids see me they do their hair, orbit me, get close, sit down and glance in my direction every so often. I think if I stare back they will get the message that I’m interested but I am a honorable man so I give foids my attention like that.

however, old foids always smile at me, flirt and are really nice to me. It makes me uncomfortable as fuck but this is the way foids I like treat chad.

maybe a 20 year old that’s maxxed in almost every category except skin color (non white) and height has only white 40-50+ year old foids to be in a relationship with.

brutal. I even saw a fucking loser today talking loudly on the phone with his girl, granted he was taller than me and white but he seemed really low IQ.

the grannypill is real boys, I might ascend with the next granny that smiles at me. They see me as high SMV.

bro you need a new haircut maybe you are then confident enough to approach

bro you need a new haircut maybe you are then confident enough to approach
I have confidence dude. And I had a haircut a few 1-2 weeks ago. I’m gonna go swimming classes in an hour and I will show my muscular upper body. Foids still won’t talk to me.

I'm happy for you graycel, hope you stick your dick in a lot of girls. Sadly for me i don't have the luck you do and the only thing i can stick my dick in is my hand :dafuckfeels:

I have confidence dude. And I had a haircut a few 1-2 weeks ago. I’m gonna go swimming classes in an hour and I will show my muscular upper body. Foids still won’t talk to me.
damn bro that sucks maybe you should try a fresh new shirt? I heard chicks dig hawaii shirts

They talk to Chad. Why not me. Not only is it dishonorable to treat different people differently but this behavior is also cowardly is plain stupid.
damn bro that sucks maybe you should try a fresh new shirt? I heard chicks dig hawaii shirts
I wear designer clothes. Nothing.
I'm happy for you graycel, hope you stick your dick in a lot of girls. Sadly for me i don't have the luck you do and the only thing i can stick my dick in is my hand :dafuckfeels:
Highest level I achieved was a fleshhligbt

They talk to Chad. Why not me. Not only is it dishonorable to treat different people differently but this behavior is also cowardly is plain stupid.

I wear designer clothes. Nothing.
Have you tried cologne? It might spice things up

Good luck dude, hope you ascend