Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[0003] My mom just told me she doesn't give a shit if I rope or not.

• Thread starter bloomer_to_doomer
  • Start date
bloomer_to_doomer

bloomer_to_doomer

Banned
-
Feels good to know I won't hurt anyone if I go through with it.

- FOR EUROCELS -
If you can't afford to go to the USA to rope, try Germany. If it's not feasible there, go to Ukraine or Poland. They have good gun ranges there.

- My mom -
Typical foid, no empathy. Gave me bad eyesight and manlet height (175cm).

Some mom you got there

your "mother" seems to be completely mentally ill wtf

Brootal buddy boyo

Try not to take it to heart

Better than most I'd say. Still a foid tho so I don't expect any different.
No my nigga she isn’t lol. Even an average mother should be very disturbed and distraught at the thought of her son killing himself. My mom would be absolutely devastated if I took my own life. Your mom sounds like a sociopathic cunt that shouldn’t have had you if she can’t even feel empathy for her suicidal child

No my nigga she isn’t lol. Even an average mother should be very disturbed and distraught at the thought of her son killing himself. My mom would be absolutely devastated if I took my own life. Your mom sounds like a sociopathic cunt that shouldn’t have had you if she can’t even feel empathy for her suicidal child
True I should've died from appendicitis 10 years ago, fucking surgeons saved my worthless life.

Average incel mother. Mine isn't like this but she is a low IQ shitskin religious midget instead

You mother is a typical foid. How old are you brother boyo if you don’t mind me asking?:feelsbadman:

Your mom is a bitch, my dad even though it was a huge douchebag he was supportive when i had a ear surgery.

Average incel mother. Mine isn't like this but she is a low IQ shitskin religious midget instead
Mother of an incel or "incel mother" because she has 3 children and she's has severe scoliosis so she looks like quasimodo. She obviously isn't an incel and she proves Just Be Woman theory every day.
You mother is a typical foid. How old are you brother boyo if you don’t mind me asking?:feelsbadman:

Agree with everything u said. Except that my mom isn't like yours but like OP's

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back