Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[0002] If I rope, this is how I will do it.

• Thread starter bloomer_to_doomer
  • Start date
bloomer_to_doomer

bloomer_to_doomer

Banned
-
4ew8p99tuj781.jpg

Let me start by saying I've always wanted to die like a Samurai; either in battle or by way of Seppuku or Harakiri.
But in the modern age it's not feasible to die in battle because if you do not have an attractive GF; fellow soldiers will outcast you.
Secondly, it's not possible to commit neither Seppuku or Harakiri because there is no one to decapitate me after I stick my knife in my stomach and commence forth.

So I wanted to do it by letting someone shoot me in the head after I've stuck the blade in my stomach and dragged in across my stomach, but finding someone willing to do this is insurmountably difficult.

So the best way is by using firearms. A shotgun. Blow the brainstem out of my head for an instant death. The problem is, I live in a castrated country so firearms are hard to obtain. Therefore if I ever rope I'll go to The USA or Germany; go to the range a few times for fun and when I'm resolute on roping, I will rope by blowing my brainstem out of my head with a shotgun.

This happening might upset the people at the range, and I empathize for those who will have to clean the mess up, but they did it to themselves.

By relentlessly outcasting me and not allowing me to enjoy the most basic need a man has: to have a family.

Sometimes I wish I was born in Afghanistan. All they need to worry about is if they have enough food to eat and water to drink. They only need to think about their daily
survival. A family is guaranteed. How are we in the West supposedly morally superior if we deny fellow countrymen basic human needs? This is a huge contradiction.

I think the most I could handle is pistol to head. Shotgun is just so messy :feelspuke:

I think the most I could handle is pistol to head. Shotgun is just so messy :feelspuke:
A pistol has less lethality than a shotgun.
The objective is to die. The best way to complete that objective is to use a shotgun.
Also we have testosterone, only normies use pistols.

I'd kill someone you hate 1st, then rope

This is too risky for me. A slight miscalculation in the positioning of your gun barrel might leave you horribly disfigured in unimaginable pain but not dead.
This is why you should study anatomy and practice the angle with a broom, or pole before doing it for real.
Most of those suicides we see where they keep on living it's not premeditated; it's done out of an immediate emotional response.
We aren't stupid we know how to plan and execute attacks, suicides and goals (if we had GFs).

The recoil from the gun can easily mess up your angle and direction. I will be using sodium nitrite.
I heard SN tastes horrible and I can't imagine it's a quick death. It's not honorable either. Dying by way of Seppuku, Harakiri or shotgun is
honorable and manly. Foids that want attention use SN.

It takes 30 to 40 minutes to die. Consciousness is lost in 15 minutes time. SN tastes like salt. A drink of SN will taste like sea water. If you hate the taste, you can numb your tongue with some anesthetic for mouth sores.

I am already the lowest of the low. I have no honor to begin with.
you're giving me ideas man

It takes 30 to 40 minutes to die. Consciousness is lost in 15 minutes time. SN tastes like salt. A drink of SN will taste like sea water. If you hate the taste, you can numb your tongue with some anesthetic for mouth sores.

I am already the lowest of the low. I have no honor to begin with.
SN might actually be a good option if shotgun suicide is not possible.
I wish I was American. I could buy tactical gear and guns and cope so hard with that but I live in a mentally ill castrated Western Europe Chad only shitshow.

Not only The USA and Germany have gun ranges.
Ukraine has them too: https://www.viator.com/tours/Krakow/Krakow-Extreme-Shooting-Range-with-Hotel-Pick-Up/d529-103840P1
Best part? There will be Stacies at that gun range by virtue of them being Ukrainian.
I wish Putin would just invade already so I can be conscripted.

I never had suicide ideation, just beat ADD/ADHD NT screamers when I felt the urge. Too old to give out regular beatings nowadays.
Still hate loud extroverts tho.

Man, I wish I lived in a country where its easy to obtain a gun. Would have off'ed myself long time ago.

That pic tho lol