Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 0

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★
If you guys aren't going to respond, I'll just delete the thread man

Last edited:
Sounds like some male privilege to me

We're kinda the same in that regard apart from a few differences. My sister mogs me and we used to be very close until she entered uni and got her bearings in a year or so (friends, rich bf she lives with, passed exams...), then she totally discarded me.

-A 4 hour secretarial job at a school 2 BLOCKS FROM THE FUCKING HOUSE
Lol even that they have in common she has a student admin uni job that pays more than my full time job ! But idc i just find it funny.

We're kinda the same in that regard apart from a few differences. My sister mogs me and we used to be very close until she entered uni and got her bearings in a year or so (friends, rich bf she lives with, passed exams...), then she totally discarded me.

Lol even that they have in common she has a student admin uni job that pays more than my full time job ! But idc i just find it funny.
We go from tutorial to ultra hardcore only changing the sex and nothing else, not the SMV, not the race, not the country, not the socioeconomic situation

this shit is insane

No wonder there are so many trannies wanting to live an easy life nowadays.

Inceldom discussed