Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BOREDOM=outdated doctrine...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
Some of you believe believe a man has to be the life of the party or a entertainer jester for a foid in order for her to remain with that man...that is OUTDATED incellic doctrine...once again..PERSONALITY DOESNT MATTER....chances are the man was boring when she met him and yet she still stayed...why??

2 reasons...dick and money....

If it's money...he is getting cucked or taken for child support alimony...

If it's dick...(well endowed multiple orgams)
You have this example right here....
Screenshot 20240426 091255 Chrome
Screenshot 20240426 091311 Chrome

Those guy friends are stuck in the friendzone...cause they not well endowed like her man....

Personality still matters in almost every other area of life. Basically the worse you look, the more you have to compensate with your personality. This also applies to getting respect from other men and advancing your career. Of course looks are way more important and past a certain point you can't compensate with your personality, but it still matters if you're average or below average looking.

Personality still matters in almost every other area of life. Basically the worse you look, the more you have to compensate with your personality. This also applies to getting respect from other men and advancing your career. Of course looks are way more important and past a certain point you can't compensate with your personality, but it still matters if you're average or below average looking.
banned

Let me give you an example.

TiNe:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-vYc-uVsj4

SeTi:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUvd3siJl2g

Those are two different personality types. You can see their personality through their mannerisms and the way they speak.
Of course the average person in the second video is more attractive but imagine if they had similar levels of attraciveness.
Who do you think will have an easier time making friends with the family of their girlfriend. Who will have an easier time meeting new people and therefore have a larger chance of getting a girlfriend? Who will have more success in a job interview. Who will be more intimidating if they have to fight another man? Who will experience a better life in general?

Let me give you an example.

TiNe:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-vYc-uVsj4

SeTi:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUvd3siJl2g

Those are two different personality types. You can see their personality through their mannerisms and the way they speak.
Of course the average person in the second video is more attractive but imagine if they had similar levels of attraciveness.
Who do you think will have an easier time making friends with the family of their girlfriend. Who will have an easier time meeting new people and therefore have a larger chance of getting a girlfriend? Who will have more success in a job interview. Who will be more intimidating if they have to fight another man? Who will experience a better life in general?

nigga i aint watching that the only thing that matters is looks, what family and location you are born into and being a low information NT faggot

nigga i aint watching that the only thing that matters is looks, what family and location you are born into and being a low information NT faggot
Lmao. All that matters is your genes. Your genes make up your looks, IQ, and personality. Environment also plays a role, but that's also out of a person's control. The things that fuck us over are the things we can't control.

The last thing relates to personality. And your looks are connected to your personality. It's like the theory of relativity. At first glance you only see Galilean transformations (looks is everything that matters) but when you look closer you will see that the universe is better described by Lorentzian transformations. At large speeds the difference will become substantial. The same way in most cases looks is the determining factor. If you want a more precise theory of interpersonal interactions you need to consider personality as well.

The last thing relates to personality. And your looks are connected to your personality. It's like the theory of relativity. At first glance you only see Galilean transformations (looks is everything that matters) but when you look closer you will see that the universe is better described by Lorentzian transformations. At large speeds the difference will become substantial. The same way in most cases looks is the determining factor. If you want a more precise theory of interpersonal interactions you need to consider personality as well.
Your looks is your personality. You get treated better if you are good-looking and hence develope a confident and likeable personality in your younger years. Its a positive reinforcement feedback loop that ugly autistic guys never got and hence we develope into very defenseful and anti-social humans.

Your looks is your personality. You get treated better if you are good-looking and hence develope a confident and likeable personality in your younger years. Its a positive reinforcement feedback loop that ugly autistic guys never got and hence we develope into very defenseful and anti-social humans.
Autism is a death sentence, I have it as well. But I'm not talking about illnesses just healthy genetic variance. And this part of the brain is set in stone from an early age. One theory is that people develop the personality that somehow matches how others treated them at an early age. That treatment will be based on looks for a large part. Another theory is that it's entirely genetic. Either way, at the age of 3 or so, your personality is already determined. It has nothing to do with how you were treated in high school.
Being defenseful and anti social is a result of trauma and that is brutal. But even if every person was treated perfectly well there will still be large differences in personality. Like your ability to think rationally, or how much you value the past, or how creative you are, how confrontational you are, how well you can adapt to and control the current social atmosphere. Many things are not influenced by how you're treated by others.