Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Turkroach Parents catch their sons wife in bed with another man IN THEIR HOME!!!

@Mentally lost cel and his family :feelshaha:

Possibly Albanian

I miss the days when you could simply kill such a foid for impugning on your honor. Giving them any authority over their bodies was a mistake

I miss the days when you could simply kill such a foid for impugning on your honor. Giving them any authority over their bodies was a mistake
I agree. Bring back public stoning.

"When the dick is too good :foidSoy::ahegao:"
:lul:

Knajjd after his parents try to arrange marriage him :feelshaha:

How's that Islam working out for you brown people?:feelskek::feelskek: Foids are gonna be foids no matter the culture.

How's that Islam working out for you brown people?:feelskek::feelskek: Foids are gonna be foids no matter the culture.
She's gunna be ostracised if not killed, if she was white the husband would move out and she would take his house. But keep coping because your mother is a whore

I miss the days when you could simply brutally murder with knife such a foid for impugning on your honor. Giving them any authority over their bodies was a mistake

She's gunna be ostracised if not killed, if she was white the husband would move out and she would take his house. But keep coping because your mother is a whore
Are you really trying to tell me, brown foids aren't whores? How delusional are you, you mudslime? White people feed you and your islamic shithole.

Are you really trying to tell me, brown foids aren't whores? How delusional are you, you mudslime? White people feed you and your islamic shithole.
Bomb* implement faggotry*

Turks aren’t really brown and not exactly Islamic either, most are secular and worship ataturk. I don’t think any “Islamic” countries actually exist today, I think the only true Islamic state to exist in this modern era is isis and they killed foids and enslaved them but it doesn’t really exist anymore

I want to fuck her too!