Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ignore the agent smith clones

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Just threw out my first therapy/psychiatry letter into the bushes.. It was some form of survey (i just opened it enough to read psychiatry survey in swedish).

Avoid all that shit 100% guys. Social workers, Psychiatry, Therapy.

If you´re a truecel, those letters and/or calls/email of summon to meeting/survey wont ever stop coming. Dont give em the satisfaction of even a no answer :feelsbaton::feelstrash: just auto ignore

Based. Ignore the cucks they just want your money

They will throw you in an institution for literally anything they can.

But its purpose that defines us...:whitepill:

My own brother and mother tried to institutionalize me last december. I sat and ignored them for like 3 hours in the waiting room between the front door and the institution (psych ward). They gave in and let me out. They had to give PERMISSION, as next of kin to even let me out from that pre-room out into freedom. I still had to enter the real psych ward voluntarily so they couldnt forcibly sign me in. I thought i was there for a chat. Fucking scheming bastards. For 10 years i went back and forth between various kinds of therapists etc, no more. It wasnt that i was weak, when theres a mental choke hold on you from youth, you dont know anything else.

Last edited:
People do anything and then some , to gaslight and hurt unfortunate shitters , While fat degenerate Woman are Worshiped and payed for. JFL this Gynocentric joke of a World that constantly bashes on Most " Man , shouldnt be taken seriously.
My own brother and mother tried to institutionalize me last december. I sat and ignored them for like 3 hours in the waiting room between the front door and the institution (psych ward). They gave in and let me out. They had to give PERMISSION, as next of kin to even let me out from that pre-room out into freedom. I still had to enter the real psych ward voluntarily so they couldnt forcibly sign me in. I thought i was there for a chat. Fucking scheming bastards. For 10 years i went back and forth between various kinds of therapists etc, no more. It wasnt that i was weak, when theres a mental choke hold on you from youth, you dont know anything else.
:feelsclown::bigbrain: