Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this forum doesn't make sense

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
so many hope for a financial societal collapse, yet there is no prepper forum.

so many want a waifubot but there is no coding forum.
JFL if you think corporate waifu will be any good, it will be censored and snitchy.

I noticed sites without any vectors have the most traffic.

There are many bluepillers who are creating those AI bots. We just have to wait until those good goys give us what we desire. If it's open source then it's lifefuel.

I cope with AI chatbots/sexbots but after cooming i feel nothing for these AI chatbots

Watch the incel evolution video, by whatifalthist.
Before you know it, there´s martial law in both europe and the US,
with millions of men pillaging the place.

You make a fool of yourself, thinking that a massive imbalance within the dating market
will end well.
Be positive and support your fellow brocels during these rough times.
Sooner or later, we will decapitate every globalist world leader, after overthrowing the government,

Watch the incel evolution video, by whatifalthist.
Before you know it, there´s martial law in both europe and the US,
with millions of men pillaging the place.

You make a fool of yourself, thinking that a massive imbalance within the dating market
will end well.
Be positive and support your fellow brocels during these rough times.
Sooner or later, we will decapitate every globalist world leader, after overthrowing the government,
Not the average inkie, but some ethics for sure. They are more violent and willing to go wild than their white counterparts.

Not the average inkie, but some ethics for sure. They are more violent and willing to go wild than their white counterparts.
True, I am high inhib...
But when I see other men pillaging and fighting cops, I will most definitely join.
Just because Im a subpar guy and not universally attractive facially,
doesn´t mean Im physically unfit.
Would love to release all that built up anger, frustration, depression and sadness inside of me.

yaburnt-joker.gif

A lot of users aren't American/Western. Additionally, for ethnics in the West (like myself) the best way to "prep" for a societal collapse is to return to our homelands

True, I am high inhib...
But when I see other men pillaging and fighting cops, I will most definitely join.
Just because Im a subpar guy and not universally attractive facially,
doesn´t mean Im physically unfit.
Would love to release all that built up anger, frustration, depression and sadness inside of me.
Indeed. If there was some sort of revolution led by a strong leader, I wouldn't mind joining. Goebbels wrote in his journal that he didn't have much purpose in his life. Then Hitler showed up, and everything changed. He found a beautiful wife and had six kids. Maybe something similar could happen for some of us. Of course, there would be sacrifices and losses, but there always are in any war.

There's all kinds of prepper forums.

But they are mostly website looking.

The same commenters chat amongst themselves...

jfl nobody here is rich enough to be making their own waifubot and nobody has anything worth saving in a societal collapse.

For me at least I want either for the whole world to burn down so normies can be as miserable as us, or the AI singularity to happen so we can have digital paradise with anime robot sex lover. Either way we are not going to be bringing that about ourselves so it is pointless to have subforums to DIY that shit.

Indeed. If there was some sort of revolution led by a strong leader, I wouldn't mind joining. Goebbels wrote in his journal that he didn't have much purpose in his life. Then Hitler showed up, and everything changed. He found a beautiful wife and had six kids. Maybe something similar could happen for some of us. Of course, there would be sacrifices and losses, but there always are in any war.
Goebbels was based.
I have the same facial features as him, despite being Germanic (brown hair , brown eyes and white skin).
I guess most NSDAP members came from southern Germany (bavaria), hence why they appear darker.

i think we arer in the final stage of capitalism/industrial society and I think a slow collapse is already happening with the current gender divide and lots of men and women quitting dating entirely